Windows 10: Old Program

Discus and support Old Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a program that I installed on a previous version of Windows. It will not install on Windows 10 Home. If I upgrade to another version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 4q2, Sep 18, 2019.

1. 4Q2
    4q2 Win User

Old Program

I have a program that I installed on a previous version of Windows.

It will not install on Windows 10 Home. If I upgrade to another version of Windows, will it install? Which version?

:)

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 18, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Old Program

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Old Program

1. Old Program - Similar Threads - Old Program

2. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  3. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  4. How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC: How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-programs-and-files-from-an/3e8ddba5-3534-465d-b4ee-b6f4dd31ff19
  5. How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC

How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC: How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-programs-and-files-from-an/3e8ddba5-3534-465d-b4ee-b6f4dd31ff19
  6. Fonts not appearing on old programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts not appearing on old programs: This is a problem that has been bugging me for a few years. Whenever running an old program, the fonts don't appear. I don't have this problem with any app or program made recently, we're talking like old InstallShield installers and things like that.Here's me installing a...
  7. Fonts not appearing on old programs

Fonts not appearing on old programs: This is a problem that has been bugging me for a few years. Whenever running an old program, the fonts don't appear. I don't have this problem with any app or program made recently, we're talking like old InstallShield installers and things like that.Here's me installing a...
  8. transferred files, programs, etc., from my old PC running Windows 10 to new PC running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferred files, programs, etc., from my old PC running Windows 10 to new PC running...: how can i get rid of this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferred-files-programs-etc-from-my-old-pc/0948e6fc-5b38-47e1-a8cc-65250cf80d6e
  9. transferred files, programs, etc., from my old PC running Windows 10 to new PC running...

transferred files, programs, etc., from my old PC running Windows 10 to new PC running...: how can i get rid of this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferred-files-programs-etc-from-my-old-pc/0948e6fc-5b38-47e1-a8cc-65250cf80d6e
  10. transferred files, programs, etc., from my old PC running Windows 10 to new PC running...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade