Windows 10: Old programs

Discus and support Old programs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a USB modem from Verizon LG -VL600, it needs a VZ software driver to work with it, I have the software but I can't install it because according... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by F35ligthing, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Old programs

I have a USB modem from Verizon LG -VL600, it needs a VZ software driver to work with it, I have the software

but I can't install it because according to Windows I can only install a program from windows store.

what is the solution for this?

Thank you.

:)

F35ligthing, Aug 9, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Old programs

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Old programs

1. Old programs - Similar Threads - Old programs

2. Move programs and date from old disc external drive to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move programs and date from old disc external drive to new laptop: please can I have some advice. My old windows 10 pc died but I still have the old hard drive with the programs and data which I have placed in an external hard drive enclosure. I now have a new windows 10 laptop and would like to transfer over some for the programs and...
  3. need to change "wave" volume for old XP program

in Windows 10 Support
    need to change "wave" volume for old XP program: I have a program called nightowl view that displays my security cameras video plus sound. The sound worked once but I can't get it to work again. When I look at the win10 volume mixer, it's there and on startup the volume is at 0. Moving the slider up does not help, and for...
  4. Old programs problem with windows 10 1809 and 1903 version.

Old programs problem with windows 10 1809 and 1903 version.: In my company we use an old terminal client program GTW-420 for accessing ERP system. After update to version 1809 or 1903 we can launch the program only while 15-20 first minutes after windows start up or login (on all computers) All the updates have been installed. If we...
  5. Help migrating programs & files from old windows 10 to new windows 10 machine. Unsure of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help migrating programs & files from old windows 10 to new windows 10 machine. Unsure of...: Bought new computer & need help moving from old 1. Both have windows 10. New one had me log in with microsoft id. Nothing looks like old machine. How do I find the account name that is tied to old machine. In one place it has my last name-desktop. Then lower in the file tree...
  6. I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that...: I can't find any emails from before September 2018. Is there a storage limit that limits the amount of emails that can be kept for any users using windows and the 'outlook.com' account that comes with Windows? Thanks...
  7. windows 10 and new install, old programs

windows 10 and new install, old programs: Considering: 1 a clean, new install always works great; 2 that does not take too much time; 3 but it requires all programs to install again; 4 and that can take a lot of time: - finding the installation files; - finfing the keys needed for installation; - having not...
  8. Can somebody help me figure out running an old DOS program of mine in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can somebody help me figure out running an old DOS program of mine in Windows 10?: I am aware that this was easier to do back in Windows XP and Windows 7, but my machine is now on 10 and I just came across a folder with all of the files for my old accounting program for a business that I had until I sold it in 2004 that I'd like to see if I can. It was some...
  9. Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10...: Hello, Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8, Windows 10 Ent Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. Typical example https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/ or https://www.creative.com/oem/products/software/cinema.asp There are...
  10. Moving an older program from another old computer to a new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving an older program from another old computer to a new computer: Can I move a program from one computer to another by using a flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-an-older-program-from-another-old-computer/cf5edabe-ef14-4bee-9d46-0b99ca7b1e41