Windows 10: Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers.

Discus and support Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Discussions/Question...Discussion: I have two laptops, both are working fine with no problems. The only times I have problems is when windows sends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ivan215, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Ivan215 Win User

Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers.

Discussions/Question...Discussion: I have two laptops, both are working fine with no problems. The only times I have problems is when windows sends updates. Once again, I received updates and BOTH had the same problem. Both crashed, blue screen popped up, forced restart. The newer laptop is now working but sluggish and the older one is having more problems. I had to reinstall windows and lost everything. Tried to save my files and didn't work so had to do a full reset. Working great again UNTIL update came this morning. Turn off and Update.... every time and boom here we go again. Almost as if

:)

Ivan215, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers.

1. Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers. - Similar Threads - Old question same

2. Old subject, same problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old subject, same problem: I have an Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v4 @ 3.50GHz processor which is on the Windows 10 21H2 supported intel processor list for Windows 11 requirements, published on 5/18/22, yet PC Health says this PC does not support Windows 11. If processor is on the list, why does PC health...
  3. Old subject, same problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old subject, same problem: I have an Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v4 @ 3.50GHz processor which is on the Windows 10 21H2 supported intel processor list for Windows 11 requirements, published on 5/18/22, yet PC Health says this PC does not support Windows 11. If processor is on the list, why does PC health...
  4. Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers.: Discussions/Question...Discussion: I have two laptops, both are working fine with no problems. The only times I have problems is when windows sends updates. Once again, I received updates and BOTH had the same problem. Both crashed, blue screen popped up, forced restart. The...
  5. Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old question, same problem. Updates hurting computers.: Discussions/Question...Discussion: I have two laptops, both are working fine with no problems. The only times I have problems is when windows sends updates. Once again, I received updates and BOTH had the same problem. Both crashed, blue screen popped up, forced restart. The...
  6. same old question network access permission denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    same old question network access permission denied: I have two pc on my small network. All log in with the same pin. Both on windows 10 pro. Pc one can see the shared files. pc two can not access files about permission. Have done all i found on internet solutions. No solution for me. Need access and do not want reinstall...
  7. Question about using the same MS Account from an old computer on a new one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about using the same MS Account from an old computer on a new one: Hi, I'm feeling more and more like I'll have to get a new laptop soon, and I'm wondering about how using the same MS Account on multiple computers works. I want to make my account on a new laptop as similar as on my old one as possible, so that I could make transferring my...
  8. Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10: So here goes..... Hello to all and I hope someone out here can explain this as I am scratching my head, and I am a pc engineer myself. A few days ago windows suddenly started to behave unusual with internet connection not dropping, but not staying up either like in limbo....
  9. No question. Same problem!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No question. Same problem!: I'm really sorry I missed the beginning of this. I have a big log to add to this fire. (actually, I have several logs where Win10 and Microsoft are concerned but not all of them would be appropriate here. Suffice it to say that this particular issue has become a very large...
  10. No question. Same problem!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No question. Same problem!: I'm really sorry I missed the beginning of this. I have a big log to add to this fire. (actually, I have several logs where Win10 and Microsoft are concerned but not all of them would be appropriate here. Suffice it to say that this particular issue has become a very large...