Windows 10: Old Sandboxie forum Read only....is here

Discus and support Old Sandboxie forum Read only....is here in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sandboxie users wanted the old forum back, we are not gonna get that, but at least we have now the old forum available as Read only. It was cut to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bo elam, Apr 5, 2020.

1. bo elam Win User

Old Sandboxie forum Read only....is here

Sandboxie users wanted the old forum back, we are not gonna get that, but at least we have now the old forum available as Read only. It was cut to early May 2018.

The link to the old Sandboxie forum. Read only.

Sandboxie Support - Index page

Earlier this week, I heard news about Sandboxie that really got me excited. I cant tell details but in my personal view, if what I was told happens, the horizon for Sandboxie's first steps as open source looks clear and coherent.

Bo

:)

bo elam, Apr 5, 2020

2. Keyscrambler and Sandboxie

Hope it helps, it did me.

My default browser is Chrome, but I do use Firefox and IE.

I am sure that the Sandboxie configuration fix is exclusive to Keyscrambler and does not include any browser reference. It worked immediately with Sandboxied Chrome, Firefox and IE.

So it should work OK with any other browser that Sandboxie is compatible for use with.

It may be that this fix is only needed when Sandboxie is already installed and KS is added afterwards. If KS is already installed and Sandboxie is added afterwards, then the Sandboxie installation wizard should pick up KS as an inherent program and include it in the configuration list. If so, this fix would not be needed.

Bald Eagle, Apr 5, 2020
  3. bo elam Win User
    Sandboxie 5.30 has been released

Hi phrab. The issue you are having activating the license is not being caused by you, your system or installation. The Sandboxie servers are causing the issue. I suggest you read the thread below, and follow the steps suggested by Barb. Likely, even if you follow her suggestions, your license might still not be activated. But don't worry, other users have also experienced issue activating their license this past couple of days. So, a fix is coming. Probably Monday.

I think its important to be calm. Dont start tweaking stuff that might mess up your computer. Also, dont click to activate, let the system do it on its own.
    Activation Failed - Please provide feedback - Sandboxie Forum - Sandboxie - Sophos Community

Let me know how things go.

Bo

bo elam, Apr 5, 2020
  4. TK42 Win User

Sandboxie 5.28 - Trojan or False Positive - Inquiry

Hello Smeed:

Please read the reply I sent to Andre.

One other thing. I did inform Sandboxie. I posted my findings to Sandboxie forum, but it was not allowed. Makes me very suspicious.

TK42, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Old Sandboxie forum Read only....is here - Similar Threads - Old Sandboxie forum

2. chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.: Does anyone here know how to get rid of the purple. orange or yellow higlighting that chrome puts on text after one does a search. There used to be a flag that said something like scroll to text fragment or highlighting, something like that but i can't find it anymoreI know...
  3. chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.: Does anyone here know how to get rid of the purple. orange or yellow higlighting that chrome puts on text after one does a search. There used to be a flag that said something like scroll to text fragment or highlighting, something like that but i can't find it anymoreI know...
  4. chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, or if I should be in a hardware forum, but here...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, or if I should be in a hardware forum, but here...: Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, or if I should be in a hardware forum, but here goes, thank you for your patience: Lenovo ThinkPad P50 with Win 11 1. It's the number one key. I have done the standard recommended fixes for the number one key when it stopped echoing...
  6. Hello, New forum user here.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, New forum user here.: I have been trying to get in touch with tech support since yesterday. I did get in touch at one point and then the server just died? When I go to help.microsoft.com and go through the bot to where it says you should talk to a human I get the following error, An error has...
  7. Hello, New forum user here.

Hello, New forum user here.: I have been trying to get in touch with tech support since yesterday. I did get in touch at one point and then the server just died? When I go to help.microsoft.com and go through the bot to where it says you should talk to a human I get the following error, An error has...
  8. Sandboxie

Sandboxie: Why is Sandboxie working so bad on Windows 10 pro 64 bit?? If you sandbox a site then try to do another site it takes forever for the 2nd site to appear. Usually I just delete the 1st site and create another for the 2nd sight. What a pain!!! 156676
  9. Sandboxie and Microsoft

Sandboxie and Microsoft: To all users or potential users of Sandboxie - The current version does not allow a login to any Microsoft account. Attempt to do so will freeze the screen and need hitting the "X" button. The fixing of this problem seems very unlikely as Sandboxie is now going open...
  10. Sandboxie

Sandboxie: I am running sandboxie in Windows 7 pro 64-bit. There is no sandboxie that I can find for Windows 10 64-bit. Have no idea what to replace it with. Some sites for supposedly sandboxie type programs come with ready made viruses.*Sad 2889