Windows 10: Old Skype conversations

Discus and support Old Skype conversations in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to look at some old Skype conversations, on account that I haven't used in 5+ years, but when I log in, there are no conversations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanRerych, May 10, 2020.

1. JanRerych Win User

Old Skype conversations

Hello, I would like to look at some old Skype conversations, on account that I haven't used in 5+ years, but when I log in, there are no conversations and no contacts. I logged in with the same credentials as years back. Any idea what the problem is?

:)

JanRerych, May 10, 2020

2. How to view old skype conversations?

I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14 months. Is there a way i can view my old conversations all the way back there or even before that? Its an important chat because it involves some financial information i need.

paulyjustin, May 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-e5984b85dbea

Brink, May 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Old Skype conversations

Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-e5984b85dbea

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Old Skype conversations

1. Old Skype conversations - Similar Threads - Old Skype conversations

2. Conversations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Conversations: I have a Windows10 phone. Need to back up the conversations folder. So I can save it on he Pc or in the Microsoft cloud. This folder has the threads of all my text messages. How do I do this?...
  3. conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    conversion: Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." The camera...
  4. Images on Skype conversation wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images on Skype conversation wont open: [img] This dialog keeps asking me every time even if I uncheck the box underneath. Any idea? 122046
  5. How to view old skype conversations?

How to view old skype conversations?: I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14 months. Is there a way i can view my old conversations all the way back there or even before that? Its an important chat because...
  6. Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations: Hello Skype Insiders! We’re glad to announce that with this update you now have the ability to archive conversations in Skype! Thank you for all of your feedback; we've listened and made some changes we think you’ll love. Here’s how it works: 1. You have the option to...
  7. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  8. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  9. Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows: Users recommended to install the previous Skype version Skype users have recently discovered a bug in the Windows version of the client that breaks down conversations and changes the order of the displayed messages. Posts on Microsoft’s support forums for Skype reveal...
  10. Skype Removing old unused accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Removing old unused accounts: At Skype, we take account security and safety very seriously. Periodically, we review old unused accounts and remove them to prevent them falling in wrong hands and to prevent possible misuse. Over the next few weeks, we will be removing some accounts which were created...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to dowload old photos an converstionds im skype