Windows 10: OLd style desktop

Discus and support OLd style desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since last update, my old desktop with icons has disappeared leaving only the new multicoloured desktop. When restart computer, the old icons make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrahameCockram, Feb 15, 2019.

1. OLd style desktop

Since last update, my old desktop with icons has disappeared leaving only the new multicoloured desktop. When restart computer, the old icons make a brief appearance and then the screen darkens and goes onto new desktop. Have tried going through themes and settings but has not changed anything. Have had my old desktop for years so what has this update done to my laptop?

:)

GrahameCockram, Feb 15, 2019

2. FONT STYLE

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ( LETTERING ) ON THE DESKTOP ICONS ... AND ENLARGE THEIR SIZE..I HAVE FOND A LIST OF STYLES TO USE BUT CANT GET THEM TO INSTALL OR WORK...DOES ANY ONE
    KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ?

WilliamMarianetti, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Control panel folder with subfolder list, in start menu - old style

Use the "Desktop Toolbar" option on the taskbar:

OLd style desktop [​IMG]

Cliff S, Feb 15, 2019
  4. acer Win User

OLd style desktop

How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

• How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

Thema:

OLd style desktop

1. OLd style desktop - Similar Threads - OLd style desktop

2. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  3. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  4. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Phone style folder on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone style folder on desktop: Does anyone know of a program or widget where you can press an icon on the desktop and have a small folder pop out right there on the desktop with files/apps just like you would have on a smartphone? submitted by /u/JCBdiggerz [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 old style clock and calender

Windows 10 old style clock and calender: Windows 10 post-1607 Is there a way to get back old style clock and calender? The "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\ * {DWORD} UseWin32TrayClockExperience * 1" trick does not work for 1607 and beyond. Is there a way to get back old style clock...
  7. Old style start menu

Old style start menu: Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-style-start-menu/80ed68cc-87ea-4c18-bb6f-5bdb226476ba
  8. How to switch desktop back to old style?

How to switch desktop back to old style?: This is the new style that updated. [IMG] This is the style I want to go back to. [ATTACH] How do I change this back?!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-switch-desktop-back-to-old-style/3a960079-6872-4619-94c9-3f2a3bf2f8c4
  9. OS/2 desktop style

OS/2 desktop style: Is there any way you can get the OS / 2 desktop style with the icon text to the right of the icons? submitted by /u/Spedalski [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnekvo/os2_desktop_style/
  10. Windows symbol in the desktop corner brings up tiles instead of old desktop style menu

Windows symbol in the desktop corner brings up tiles instead of old desktop style menu: I'm trying to figure out how to fix it on my moms computer, but googling isn't helping out my problems. please help : / And it's not letting any downloads or stuff finish. submitted by /u/SpiritWolfie1992 [link] [comments]...