Windows 10: Old style start menu

Discus and support Old style start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BigDaddyKarl, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Old style start menu

Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ?

:)

BigDaddyKarl, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Control panel folder with subfolder list, in start menu - old style

Or...
    Have Control Panel reside in the 'Most used' list and populate the 'jump list' with the items you want.

Old style start menu [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 13, 2020
  3. procc Win User

Is it possible to add this kind of Control Panel shortcut (like in screenshot below), with subfolder/subitem list, to windows 10, without installing Classic Shell or similar programs?

procc, Oct 13, 2020
  4. procc Win User

Old style start menu

I guess for now this will be good enough Old style start menu :)

procc, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Old style start menu

1. Old style start menu - Similar Threads - Old style start

2. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  3. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  4. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Start Menu Apps fonts style

Start Menu Apps fonts style: i have recently changed windows 10 fonts style using registry editor but start menu Apps fonts style is not changed why? suggest if any method. i want to make my PC stylish...
  7. trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu

trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu: Forum newbie with a quick question here, had to reinstall a new PC with latest Windows 10 build, and I'm trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu working. I unpin all the tiles and shrink the menu horizontally. I had thought that the ease of doing this was a plus...
  8. Want old style START MENU without tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Want old style START MENU without tiles: Hi Everyone, I did the online upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 some time back. My windows 10 start menu was still in the old style without tiles, wish I was happy about. Last week, my laptop did a lengthy windows update, and now I have tiles on my start menu. I...
  9. Control panel folder with subfolder list, in start menu - old style

in Windows 10 Support
    Control panel folder with subfolder list, in start menu - old style: Is it possible to add this kind of Control Panel shortcut (like in screenshot below), with subfolder/subitem list, to windows 10, without installing Classic Shell or similar programs? [img] 33018
  10. Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style: When I open my start menu, it opens on tablet mode. My tablet mode is turned off. Help me please. What is happening: Screenshot 21323