Windows 10: old unused passwords

Discus and support old unused passwords in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where can I find old, unused passwords in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wordrush, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Wordrush Win User

old unused passwords

Where can I find old, unused passwords in Windows 10

:)

Wordrush, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Bob Marks Win User

Reuse/Reset an old Password

Thanks for your quick response. But my problem is that M.S. says old password con not be used. I want to switch back to my old password. I think I need to contact M.S. to clear the registry for my passwords. Then, I will be able to switch back.

Bob Marks, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Wenhold Win User
    How to remove the unused old device from account?

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. This does not resolve the issue to remove the unused/old device from Microsoft account. My old device is still in the list of devices in my account. That old device is already gone for recycle ages ago. So I need to see old device
    to disappear from the list of devices. Got it?

Wenhold, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

old unused passwords

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

old unused passwords

1. old unused passwords - Similar Threads - old unused passwords

2. Old Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Password: I was recently forced to change my password, and getting a error message, despite only trying once. I want my old password back, even though it was quite weak. I did change it but I want my old one back. How do I do that?...
  3. Old Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Password: I was recently forced to change my password, and getting a error message, despite only trying once. I want my old password back, even though it was quite weak. I did change it but I want my old one back. How do I do that?...
  4. old passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old passwords: i need to find an old password that is used to use for another webiste both that website and my microsoft account at the time had the same password is there a way to see my previous passwords i have used on this account no, i do have the password for this account its not the...
  5. old passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old passwords: i need to find an old password that is used to use for another webiste both that website and my microsoft account at the time had the same password is there a way to see my previous passwords i have used on this account no, i do have the password for this account its not the...
  6. old password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old password: Old computer will not let me in. says I need old password. How do I open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-password/8c3e65eb-d347-4a2f-8cdf-7950e0967cfa
  7. old password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    old password: Old computer will not let me in. says I need old password. How do I open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-password/8c3e65eb-d347-4a2f-8cdf-7950e0967cfa
  8. Old Unused Networks in networks & sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old Unused Networks in networks & sharing: Ladies, Gentlemen and all, On my HP Laptop 5 running Windows 10 I found about 7 or 8 networks which were "hidden" that I am unfamiliar with, or haven't used in a long time. I really would feel better if they weren't there, and that they cannot come back without my...
  9. Old Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Password: I have an older Laptop running Win 10. I wish to give to my grandson. My password must be an older MS account password because it doesn't accept my current MS password and I don't have a password disk for the older password. Need Help...
  10. Skype Removing old unused accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Removing old unused accounts: At Skype, we take account security and safety very seriously. Periodically, we review old unused accounts and remove them to prevent them falling in wrong hands and to prevent possible misuse. Over the next few weeks, we will be removing some accounts which were created...