Windows 10: Old version of windows not showing any updates.

Discus and support Old version of windows not showing any updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using an old version of windows 10 and I want to update it. I tried to update it from settings but it's not showing any update. So, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NandiniMohapatra, May 31, 2020.

1. Old version of windows not showing any updates.

I'm using an old version of windows 10 and I want to update it. I tried to update it from settings but it's not showing any update. So, I want to update my PC.Please help me.

:)

NandiniMohapatra, May 31, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Old version of windows not showing any updates. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 31, 2020
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, May 31, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Old version of windows not showing any updates.

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Old version of windows not showing any updates.

1. Old version of windows not showing any updates. - Similar Threads - Old version showing

2. Can't update old version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update old version of Windows 10: I have a PC running Windows 10 1703 15063.1418 and have been trying all days to update it.All the PC does is cycle between the following two screensI've also tried the technique, which worked in the past for me, to stop the windows update services... rename the...
  3. Can't update old version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update old version of Windows 10: I have a PC running Windows 10 1703 15063.1418 and have been trying all days to update it.All the PC does is cycle between the following two screensI've also tried the technique, which worked in the past for me, to stop the windows update services... rename the...
  4. Windows 10 Version to old for updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Version to old for updates: Hello there,following case:I have to install Microsoft 365 applications on a Windows 10 PC.The problem is, that the Windows version is too old and therefore not compatible.But it is too old for receiving updates on it's own also. via Windows settingsReinstalling the PC is not...
  5. Windows 10 Version to old for updates

Windows 10 Version to old for updates: Hello there,following case:I have to install Microsoft 365 applications on a Windows 10 PC.The problem is, that the Windows version is too old and therefore not compatible.But it is too old for receiving updates on it's own also. via Windows settingsReinstalling the PC is not...
  6. Windows 10 Version to old for updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows updates showing old updates.

Windows updates showing old updates.: Today the windows Update in settings showed me to download the older versions of MS apps i.e. year 2013. Whereas I use the 2019 versions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-showing-old-updates/b7720b5b-965f-4091-b972-78339cedb4ab
  8. Updating from Old Versions of Windows, Offline

Updating from Old Versions of Windows, Offline: Hi all! I have a few windows boxes I would like to update. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the boxes, they cannot connect to the internet requiring manual updates permanently and haven't been updated in about a year. They are therefore running very old versions of...
  9. Updating from old Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating from old Windows 10 version: I bought my current PC in august of 2018, because the older one have some problems happening a few days after i did a Windows 10 update. First was the automatic repair loop, then i couldn't install a driver to my graphic card, and a PC for games without a graphic card isn't...
  10. Computers running various old versions of Windows show in WSUS as not needing any updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computers running various old versions of Windows show in WSUS as not needing any updates: Hi All, I have a problem with about 7 / 8 PC's on our network that report in to our WSUS server claiming to be 100% up to date with updates etc. On closer inspection most of these PC's are running Windows 10 version 1709. Having run an SLMGR /DLI on one of them I can see...