Windows 10: Old Versions Of Flash Are Supposed To Work But Don't

Discus and support Old Versions Of Flash Are Supposed To Work But Don't in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't need Flash for any browser, but for playing Flash videos downloaded in/by RealPlayer. I've been on 2 forums where old versions were touted as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vanp, Jan 18, 2021.

1. vanp Win User

Old Versions Of Flash Are Supposed To Work But Don't

I don't need Flash for any browser, but for playing Flash videos downloaded in/by RealPlayer. I've been on 2 forums where old versions were touted as working and not having the time bomb in them. I tried 32...171, 32...371, and 18...something--none worked. I uninstalled first, but a search of the C: drive turned up 110 occurrences of 'Flash.' Don't know if this has anything to do with the older versions not working. I know there's a thread here discussing a 'complete' method of uninstalling. I can try that at some point if necessary, but any help with the concept of older versions supposing to work would be appreciated.

I know the security concern; I'm not stupid. Please refrain from preaching at me about that issue. Thanks.

:)

2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 18, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 18, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Old Versions Of Flash Are Supposed To Work But Don't - Similar Threads - Old Versions Flash

2. Is there any way to restore earlier version of Snipping Tool. Don't have Old Version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to restore earlier version of Snipping Tool. Don't have Old Version of...: Is there any way to restore earlier version of Snipping Tool. Don't have Old Version of Windows 10 nor access to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-restore-earlier-version-of/a3dada43-5c45-4aa9-95fe-24f76887abed
  3. Is there any way to restore earlier version of Snipping Tool. Don't have Old Version of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to restore earlier version of Snipping Tool. Don't have Old Version of...: Is there any way to restore earlier version of Snipping Tool. Don't have Old Version of Windows 10 nor access to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-restore-earlier-version-of/a3dada43-5c45-4aa9-95fe-24f76887abed
  4. These solutions don't damn work screen flashing

These solutions don't damn work screen flashing: I've had it.This stupid god damn community hates me passive-aggressively and I hate them as well. I've tried everything. I've updated my damn graphics driver, rebooted and downgraded them. Downgrading them works but makes everything collapse like my whole mental health. I...
  5. These solutions don't damn work screen flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    These solutions don't damn work screen flashing: I've had it.This stupid god damn community hates me passive-aggressively and I hate them as well. I've tried everything. I've updated my damn graphics driver, rebooted and downgraded them. Downgrading them works but makes everything collapse like my whole mental health. I...
  6. Old work computer on old domain and I don't have admin credentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old work computer on old domain and I don't have admin credentials: I was given my old work computer after our company sold and I just realized I don't have any of the admin credentials. I would like to remove the computer from the domain so I can have admin privileges and add virus protection, etc. Every time I do anything, it asks for...
  7. I don't think that's supposed to happen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't think that's supposed to happen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HolySpecs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1u7qu/i_dont_think_thats_supposed_to_happen/
  8. I don't think it's supposed to do this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't think it's supposed to do this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silverAndroid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/forqp3/i_dont_think_its_supposed_to_do_this/
  9. Mail spell check not working as it is supposed to....

Mail spell check not working as it is supposed to....: I had a complete Windows crash a couple weeks ago, and started with a fresh install with a new SSD drive. But now, my Windows Mail (and other various Microsoft mail programs...going all the way back to Windows Live Mail 2009) will not do spell check properly. I don't care...
  10. what version adobe flash

what version adobe flash: Control panel says 21, last update says 24, I have windows 10 75445