Windows 10: Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS

Discus and support Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to make this work with Windows 10? Changing settings, perhaps? If not, please recommend a small router for an apartment. Barely 500... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahNYC, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS

Is there a way to make this work with Windows 10? Changing settings, perhaps?

If not, please recommend a small router for an apartment. Barely 500 sq ft.

:)

DeborahNYC, Jan 12, 2020

2. Netgear WNR2000

Draft N devices no matter who they are from are problematic, G and B were not that way. Also you have to look at your tags on the router to determine which version you have. I also suggest looking at google for solutions and even the manufacturer of the router. I owned a WPN 824 Router that was Kick ass from Netgear.

eidairaman1, Jan 12, 2020
  3. roast Win User
    Netgear WNR2000

I have it set on B/G, with N disabled....
    Theres no obvious labels on the modem which differenciate which version it is. I've already checked. So far I dont think anyone else is having the same issue I'm having, I guess the only thing left to do is contact Netgear directly.

roast, Jan 12, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS

Netgear WNR2000

Very strange...I've had one of these for approx a year now and I've never had a problem - in fact one of the best routers I've owned.

Hardware Version WNR2000
    Firmware Version V1.2.0.8
    GUI Language Version: V1.1.5.4

IggSter, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS

1. Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS - Similar Threads - Old Wifi Router

2. Netgear Router login not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netgear Router login not working: Your Netgear administrator password is not working How To Fix Netgear Router Admin Password Not Working 1. Recheck the router login details First, make sure you are entering the correct default password for your Netgear Router login not working. The Netgear Router Password...
  3. Need To Replace 9-Year-Old Netgear Router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need To Replace 9-Year-Old Netgear Router: Hi I'm looking for a replacement router to replace a 9-year-old Netgear WNL3500L. It hasn't been kept up-to-date (no firmware) and therefore is not as secure as I would like. About a year ago I bought an Asus AC68U but couldn't get it working on my husbands PC so reinstated...
  4. Netgear router 6700v3 login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netgear router 6700v3 login: Netgear router 6700v3 log in keeps saying I do not have Javascript it is there by default.How do I solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netgear-router-6700v3-login/b5d23108-0750-4a64-9f75-92103811b53e
  5. Netgear wifi not found

Netgear wifi not found: I just got net gear wifi but it wont show up i went on the website deleted and reinstall the wifi thing refreshed alot but nothing my brothers computer found it and connected to it with no problems help...
  6. Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router

Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router: Netgear Nighthawk wireless connection does not show up in wireless network list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-cannot-find-netgear-wireless-router/85ce8ccf-fbab-4d7a-945f-06fa190d937c
  7. Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem

Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem: Hello I have problems getting to the configuration page with my current router I've tried to type in all the IP adresses in chrome browser and it just says "site cant be reached", the same when trying with "routerlogin.net " and "routerlogin.com". My internet connection...
  8. Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router

Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router: I can't figure it out. Unless it's and either or option. Would I have to disable 2.4ghz to enable 5ghz? [img] [img] Nevermind, I got it. Under advanced setup I didn't have the signal enabled. 101493
  9. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router

Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router: Am considering changing ISP from DSL to cable/broadband. Anyone have any experience with one of these or can offer a "better" alternative: https://www.netgear.com/home/product...x#tab-features Change may or may not happen. I still have some questions for the potential...
  10. Netgear R7000, R6400, and R8000 routers vulnerable

in Windows 10 News
    Netgear R7000, R6400, and R8000 routers vulnerable: NETGEAR is aware of the security issue #582384 that allows unauthenticated web pages to pass form input directly to the command-line interface. A remote attacker can potentially inject arbitrary commands which are then executed by the system. NETGEAR has tested the...