Windows 10: Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

Discus and support Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I was using win 10 pro for 7 years with a multi computer CD key originalI recently built a new rig and installed win11 directly and used my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hasancan Kamiloğlu, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

Hello,I was using win 10 pro for 7 years with a multi computer CD key originalI recently built a new rig and installed win11 directly and used my old win10 pro CD key.My old PC was synced with my Microsoft account and I used same account on win 11.Now win 11 doesn't activate because of hardware change. I followed every possible troubleshoot from windows.I was able to upgrade to windows 11 for free with my old PC but hardware requirements wasn't met.I am not able to use my old cd key with win 11 ?

:)

Hasancan Kamiloğlu, Oct 1, 2022
  2. RobCoxXA Win User

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Oct 1, 2022
  3. new fresh install of Win 11 Pro - but will not activate with my Win 10 Pro Product Key

Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro. Activation: not. Troubleshooter: no help whatever. Gives generic error 0x803fa067. No help on MS web site (used to be a phone call for Activation issues, but no more). Used that W10-Pro Product Key (retail CD purchase) since 2017, activated no problems ever, even after fresh re-installs and hardware changes.

Repair does naught but waste an hour and No Activation fix.

There is no solution, other than that the MS web site (see above) is incorrect: one cannot do a fresh install of Win 11 and expect activation using a legit Win 10 Product Key. Please change the info on the web site!

lbrowning8, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

1. Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11 - Similar Threads - Old pro key

2. Win 11 Pro Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro Key: My computer gave BSOD last week. Shop was unable to fix and suggested replacing. I bought new with Windows 11 Home. Can I use key from old computer that had 11 Pro? If yes then how do I fined key? I have my hard drive from computer. My Asus was not 4 years old....
  3. Win 11 Pro Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Pro Key: My computer gave BSOD last week. Shop was unable to fix and suggested replacing. I bought new with Windows 11 Home. Can I use key from old computer that had 11 Pro? If yes then how do I fined key? I have my hard drive from computer. My Asus was not 4 years old....
  4. Activate Win 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Win 11 Pro: Hi there, I bought Windows 11 Pro from my Office 365 partner. They redeemed the license so I can copy the product key from my admin center now. However, when I tried to activate the Windows on my machine, it gave me the error message.I Googled it and I found this article:...
  5. Activate Win 11 Pro

Activate Win 11 Pro: Hi there, I bought Windows 11 Pro from my Office 365 partner. They redeemed the license so I can copy the product key from my admin center now. However, when I tried to activate the Windows on my machine, it gave me the error message.I Googled it and I found this article:...
  6. Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11: Hello,I was using win 10 pro for 7 years with a multi computer CD key originalI recently built a new rig and installed win11 directly and used my old win10 pro CD key.My old PC was synced with my Microsoft account and I used same account on win 11.Now win 11 doesn't activate...
  7. Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key: I did the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate. Installation went well. However, I wanted to not be under a digital license, so I bought a Windows 10 Pro License from Amazon. Using the product key from Amazon gives me an error stating I should buy a real copy of...
  8. Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro

Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro: First, a little backstory. I previously bought a Windows 7 Pro key from a third party seller so that I could upgrade from Win 7 home to pro, and also wipe all the bloatware off a Dell Inspiron laptop. That laptop has since died hardware failure of some kind. I recently built...
  9. Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro doesn't Activate

Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro doesn't Activate: I have a very good 8 years old Sony Vaio Laptop (Sandy Bridge i5, 8G of memory) with Win 7 Pro SLP license that was a gift from my nephew. It is activated. I decided to upgrade it to Win 10 1909 pro. I cloned the disk, booted into Win 7 Pro and ran setup from a USB Win 10...
  10. activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key

activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key: hello 10ers! i have tablet running win 10 and a licence for it too. win 10 home is preinstalled on my device. i just need to enter the code off my licence to activate it. however, i have a full licence on the way to me for win 10 pro. can i activate my win 10 home...