Windows 10: Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

Discus and support Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there everybody! I am an old Winbuilder guy way back from the "old days" of WinXP and Win7. *chuckle Presently on Windows 10/64 on most of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tgparker2020, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

Hi there everybody!

I am an old Winbuilder guy way back from the "old days" of WinXP and Win7. *chuckle

Presently on Windows 10/64 on most of my machines. *chuckle

I kinda lost interest in Winbuilder Projects for a while, but am back now and have already built my first "Default" Win10XPE Winbuilder Project and burned it on an USB stick. It more or less works ok.

I'm looking to add Plugins/Apps/Drivers, so I need all the help and direction that I can get! *chuckle

I am amazed how much I have forgotten! LOL *Smile

Anyway the old brain cells are finally waking up and bits and pieces are coming back to me. *chuckle

Hoping to make new friends and learn some more stuff *Smile

LOL *Biggrin

TG (Old Fart) *Nerd

:)

tgparker2020, Aug 29, 2020

2. Win10XPE - Build Your Own Rescue Media

Where is the "Utility"? I cannot find it on WinBuilder.

Matthew Wai, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

1. Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro - Similar Threads - Old Winbuilder Win10XPE

2. intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intro: *Openings - This will set the tone of the message** Hi [Customer Name] Thank you for contacting us. My name is [Ambassador Name] and I'm a Microsoft Ambassador. To maximize your support experience, please refrain from closing this browser on your end and stay in front of the...
  3. intro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intro: *Openings - This will set the tone of the message** Hi [Customer Name] Thank you for contacting us. My name is [Ambassador Name] and I'm a Microsoft Ambassador. To maximize your support experience, please refrain from closing this browser on your end and stay in front of the...
  4. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f
  5. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f
  6. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Problem downloading Win10XPE

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem downloading Win10XPE: Every time I try to download Win10XPE, it takes me to a screen expecting a username and password. It does not accept my forum login. How can I download this file? 179367
  8. Noob Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noob Question: I need to do a clean install because of lingering issues. I have Win 10 Pro paid. When I reinstall, will the same key work? TIA submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kauvg1/noob_question/
  9. Intro To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Intro To Windows 10: Hello - I will soon take ownership of a W10 machine. Is there a 'intro' or 'getting started' topic here or off-site? Thx, -MS 166651
  10. Help! I’m a noob

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I’m a noob: VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube...