Windows 10: Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

Discus and support Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there everybody! I am an old Winbuilder guy way back from the "old days" of WinXP and Win7. *chuckle Presently on Windows 10/64 on most of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tgparker2020, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

Hi there everybody!

I am an old Winbuilder guy way back from the "old days" of WinXP and Win7. *chuckle

Presently on Windows 10/64 on most of my machines. *chuckle

I kinda lost interest in Winbuilder Projects for a while, but am back now and have already built my first "Default" Win10XPE Winbuilder Project and burned it on an USB stick. It more or less works ok.

I'm looking to add Plugins/Apps/Drivers, so I need all the help and direction that I can get! *chuckle

I am amazed how much I have forgotten! LOL *Smile

Anyway the old brain cells are finally waking up and bits and pieces are coming back to me. *chuckle

Hoping to make new friends and learn some more stuff *Smile

LOL *Biggrin

TG (Old Fart) *Nerd

:)

tgparker2020, Aug 29, 2020

2. Win10XPE - Build Your Own Rescue Media

Where is the "Utility"? I cannot find it on WinBuilder.

Matthew Wai, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro

1. Old Winbuilder Win10XPE Noob Intro - Similar Threads - Old Winbuilder Win10XPE

2. Help a noob pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help a noob pls: Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start playimg games. I know that i don't have a very powerful hardware (4 gb of ram, a Core i5-8265U @ 1.60 and Intel UHD Graphics...
  3. Help! I’m a noob

Help! I’m a noob: VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube...
  4. Windows 10X Intro Video

Windows 10X Intro Video: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chrisquim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe7juj/windows_10x_intro_video/
  5. Help no a broke noob!

Help no a broke noob!: I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest...
  6. disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro: Hi all, i'm , 29 years old, and, in my camera, if i put the 128 Gb micro sd card, i have sometimes a "database error" on screen of my camera, and now my config: pc 1: Samsung galaxy book (pc-tablet) W10 x64 128 Gb storage Antivirus: ad-aware total security...
  7. Virtual Memory (Noob Question)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Virtual Memory (Noob Question): So I recently found this article to increase my PC performance by setting this settings to, well it varies. Quick question, how much do I need to put in minimal and max, I have like 8gb of memory right now. [img] 121989
  8. Win10XPE - Build Your Own Rescue Media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10XPE - Build Your Own Rescue Media: As many know, hosting has been a long running issue with PE Rescue Media here... So limiting the available media , also limits the download demand on my free account(s).... What I would really like to see is Users building their own custom PE Media Rescue Disks for...
  9. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Support
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  10. BSOD and I am a Noob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and I am a Noob: I have for a month now been getting it and can not see why ... I get now the Watchdog BSOD ... Any help would be great ... 50938