Windows 10: Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express

Discus and support Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/dbejdndienns-x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie399u/old_windows_laptop_wont_connect_to_internet_while/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dbejdndienns-x, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express

/u/dbejdndienns-x, Aug 21, 2020
  2. JNBRW Win User

airport express connection problem

I am running iTunes on my I7 PC with Windows 10, CPU Q 740 @ 1,73GHz.

I used an airport express (first gen) for 15 years to plug into my stereo system.

The old one finally crapped out and I bought a second gen airport express.

I have set it up to connect to my wireless system.

When left on for an extended period of time (overnight) the airport express disappears.

Itunes, airport utility, or iPads/iPhones can't find it.

I have to unplug the airport express and click the rescan button on the airport utility to see it.

At this point, itunes will see it and I can connect iTunes to it.

The old express was always connected.

Any suggestions on what I need to do to get this resolved?

JNBR

JNBRW, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Unable to find Airport Express on my PC

Thanks for your input. I will attempt to connect the Airport Express later today.

Thanks for your input. I will attempt to connect to the Airport Express later today.

JesseDoyle, Aug 21, 2020
  4. ACheese Win User

Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express

Windows 10 and 7 can't connect to Airport Express

I went through all of the steps, aside from messing with the firewall and anti-virus software, and nothing has seemed to help so far. I generated the wlan report, and it did show some errors, but I don't know how to interpret it or what to do based on
    it. I'm guessing it's a problem of the Dell PC laptop communicating with the Apple Airport Express. Also, the laptop is able to connect to the neighbor's wifi network, just not to the Airport. I'm wondering if there's a problem in the Airport's settings that
    causing trouble for the PC, but I'm not sure what settings might need to be altered.

ACheese, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express

1. Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express - Similar Threads - Old laptop won’t

2. Airport express only sees Apple devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airport express only sees Apple devices: This is a reply to GrntHlcmbSmth because he could get a answer for this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-express-only-sees-apple-devices/3c278823-71a5-4f94-a2df-5c4783abfc57I was trying to use the AirPort Express 802.11n 2nd Generation A133392 on...
  3. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t connect to internet: I got new parts installed at local pc shop and they cleared my pin. Now I must set up a new pin. Only now I cannot because my pc isn’t connected to the internet even though I have the LAN cable & Wifi antenna connected. When I click on the internet globe icon at the bottom...
  4. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t connect to internet: I got new parts installed at local pc shop and they cleared my pin. Now I must set up a new pin. Only now I cannot because my pc isn’t connected to the internet even though I have the LAN cable & Wifi antenna connected. When I click on the internet globe icon at the bottom...
  5. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. No internet connection while connected

No internet connection while connected: Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers....
  7. Pc won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t connect to internet: Ok so I was using memtest86 to test my ram overnight and after I was done I booted to windows and I’m clicking internet and I’m not getting anything. The WiFi adapter is plugged in and everything idk what to do. submitted by /u/iClujj [link] [comments]...
  8. My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.: When i trouble shoot it says that windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter and if i have a network adapter i will have to re-install the driver....
  9. Won’t connect to internet.

Won’t connect to internet.: My laptop wont let me click on some stuff and will not let me connect to the internt, yes i have been connected before and no changes have been made with our wifi. When i used trunleshoter it says “there might be a problem with the driver for the wi-fi adapter” and “the...
  10. Sagemcom FAST3686 router - Apple Airport Express - open NAT.

Sagemcom FAST3686 router - Apple Airport Express - open NAT.: Hello I have a Sagemcom FAST3686 router. I use it for my PC with cable and wireless for PS4, Xbox1 MacBook Pro, IMac, Sonos, and a lot of other stuff. For a long time, I have had problems with a NAT3 and strict NAT in games. Both on the PC and on the consoles. Nothing...