Windows 10: Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10

Discus and support Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade. That made it very tempting to upgrade your existing version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10

Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade. That made it very tempting to upgrade your existing version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before the offer ends. But for some people that upgrade didn’t work out so great, and now they’re stuck with “Windows not activated.” Maybe Windows 10 wasn’t working […]

The post Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Nov 12, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Old Version Activated

2. Downgrade Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Downgrade Windows 10 version: I upgraded my HP 215 G1 laptop to windows 10 pro version 21H1, and since then my battery won't charge. I probably reset my laptop a few times after that so the option to uninstall this update is gone. Could someone please help me uninstall this update....
  3. Downgrade Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade Windows 10 version: Hey, so I've been having a lot of problems since the 21H1 update, I had to reinstall windows the hdd corrupted so I installed via media creation tool because of it and now it's given me another 2 problems with my monitor and xbox wireless adapter, but since I installed the...
  4. Downgraded Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgraded Windows 10 Version: I had windows 10 license years ago and in my microsoft account also showing that I have windows 10 pro. But why do i I only have windows 10 home in my desktop? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Updating from old Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating from old Windows 10 version: I bought my current PC in august of 2018, because the older one have some problems happening a few days after i did a Windows 10 update. First was the automatic repair loop, then i couldn't install a driver to my graphic card, and a PC for games without a graphic card isn't...
  6. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home version

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home version: Hello, My old WindowVista PC hardrive failed. So the tech installed Windows 10 PRO on a new SSD drive. I asked for windows 10 , and didn't think he would install the PRO. Now the computer had issue running Google sketchup which is the only program I use so I need to...
  7. Downgrading Windows 10 from version 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downgrading Windows 10 from version 1903: I currently run windows 10 version 1903 in my hp pavillion dv6 laptop. Back in the early versions of windows 10, I could run visual studio 2014 and many different softwares without any performance issues or lags. Now even running few tabs in chrome feeds on my RAM...
  8. How to downgrade from the latest Windows 10 version 1909 to version 1903 when you have...

How to downgrade from the latest Windows 10 version 1909 to version 1903 when you have...: If your answer is somewhat related to this --->>> "hey man, it's so easy you just need to go to the recovery section in Windows settings and then navigate to Go back to the previous version of Windows 10" then please don't post any answers to this question. I've tried that...
  9. Downgrade Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade Windows 10 Version: A friend of mine gave me a code he said was for Windows 10 Pro, he purchased it from E-Bay. It turned out to be a Windows 10 Enterprise key that is inauthentic, I cannot activate windows with it. Is it possible for me to downgrade/revert back to my normal Windows 10 Home...
  10. Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10: Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade. That made it very tempting to upgrade your existing version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before the offer ends. But for some people that upgrade didn’t work out so great. Maybe Windows 10 wasn’t working well on their PC,...