Windows 10: Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10

Discus and support Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade. That made it very tempting to upgrade your existing version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10

Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade. That made it very tempting to upgrade your existing version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before the offer ends. But for some people that upgrade didn’t work out so great. Maybe Windows 10 wasn’t working well on their PC, or they didn’t like [...]

The post Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jun 19, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Old Version Activated

2. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello, I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to...
  3. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows: Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications and documents, having cleaned the disk and removed the previous version? Thank you 122641
  4. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows: Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications and documents, having cleaned the disk and removed the previous version? Thank you 122641
  5. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

in Windows 10 News
  6. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7: Hi guys, my name is tom and i have a little problem here after downgrading from win 10 back to win 7. All i know is that it can work on safety mode and teh bsod code os 0x0000007e. Can somebody tell me why is this happening and how to solve it? Btw laptop is Hp Pavillion g6....
  7. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home: My laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home Single Language. However, I wanted to upgrade to Pro and I used the generic Windows product key to upgrade. Then, I found out that I didn't need the Pro features so I now want to downgrade back to Home SL. How do I do that? 84329
  8. Downgrade from Windows 10 to 8.1

Downgrade from Windows 10 to 8.1: Since 10 sucks with no sign of improvement (screwed up theme, updates, constant high latency which screws up audio playback and using the tuner card) I want to downgrade to 8.1. How can I do that with keeping most settings/customisation? 20615
  9. You can't downgrade ?

You can't downgrade ?: From what I'm hearing one can't downgrade from pro to home, correct ? If that's the case, what would happen if ? I have 2 laptops which came with windows 7 home. I bought both brand new with windows 7 home . What I done with both was loaded them up and registered them with...
  10. Can you go back to Windows 10 later if you downgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you go back to Windows 10 later if you downgrade?: Suppose you have upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1. You then downgrade back to 8.1. Would be able to reupgrade to windows 10 after that? What about after july 29th? 57646