Windows 10: Old Windows version to reinstall?

Discus and support Old Windows version to reinstall? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Good Question Members. I have had the problem for a few weeks that I can't reset Windows 10 normally. And unfortunately I don't have the money or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SyniXX, Aug 1, 2020.

1. SyniXX Win User

Old Windows version to reinstall?

Hello Good Question Members. I have had the problem for a few weeks that I can't reset Windows 10 normally. And unfortunately I don't have the money or the known with a USB stick over 8 GB at the moment. Now my question: Can I also download a Windows 8 ISO file, drag it to a USB stick, boot it in the boot system and then update my PC to Windows 10 after resetting the other data? If this is not possible, I will wait with the reset until a larger USB stick is available.

Thanks in advance

:)

SyniXX, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Old Windows version to reinstall? - Similar Threads - Old version reinstall

2. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  3. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  4. Reinstall windows in old pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows in old pc: Hello I have an old pc that was bought with a windows 7 oem license, which then was upgraded to windows 10 for free by microsoft when it came out. We need to format the C drive and reinstall everything as is not working properly, my question is, can I create a usb drive with...
  5. Reinstall windows in old pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall windows in old pc: Hello I have an old pc that was bought with a windows 7 oem license, which then was upgraded to windows 10 for free by microsoft when it came out. We need to format the C drive and reinstall everything as is not working properly, my question is, can I create a usb drive with...
  6. Intel driver updating loop. Windows reinstall an old version everytime.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel driver updating loop. Windows reinstall an old version everytime.: The intel assistant says there is a more advanced driver update. I install it. After two days, windows reinstalls an older version of the driver, more than a year old.This has happened over and over for MONTHS. I have tried by removing all driver versions to get it back to...
  7. Find Windows version for reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find Windows version for reinstall.: Good day, After having all attempts at restoring windows10 crashed laptop,I have decided to reinstall WINDOWS10 on a new HDD on the same lapto I expect the licence to get activated automatically. Now for that to happen, : I need to know...
  8. Windows 10 Old Version

Windows 10 Old Version: Hello Microsoft Community! I'm very happy with everything you made, but I hope if you let me get back the 2015 version, it was nicer and faster than the 2020 version, in my opinion, I'm happy more with 2015 version. Please Get it back....
  9. Reinstate old Window version

Reinstate old Window version: Hi, I updated Windows a couple of days ago and it mucked up my Brother printer's output from USB port. I wanted to restore Windows to previous version but the system says that it cannot do that as my new version is more than 10 days old. What on earthe is going on? Tom...
  10. Old Windows version ISO

Old Windows version ISO: Greetings, I would like to install Windows 10 1703 on a virtual machine to do some tests. Is it still possible to get the 1703 ISO somewhere ? Bye ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-version-iso/ab1b4eca-f3e2-425a-8b12-2cddcf6bbfa9