Windows 10: old windows XP looking thing

Discus and support old windows XP looking thing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello, is there a way to get a windows xp or 95 theme on windows 10 submitted by /u/jsjfree34 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jsjfree34, Feb 9, 2020.

1. old windows XP looking thing

hello, is there a way to get a windows xp or 95 theme on windows 10

submitted by /u/jsjfree34
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jsjfree34, Feb 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Microsoft Windows XP Downgrade Program Extended by Another Six Months

Alot of company still happy with their old computers with XP on it. They saw no reasons to upgrade to Vista. Upgrading their system to Vista mean new hardwares or even branch new computers for a whole company, but what will Vista gives them? XP already have everything they need.

Vista is just a stepping stone for Windows 7, just like Windows Me was a stepping stone for Windows XP.

I'm not dislike Vista, I would stick with XP, but I want to learn new things about new OS. It's time to move on, and adopt new things.

kid41212003, Feb 9, 2020
  4. t_ski Win User

old windows XP looking thing

[WTB][US]   Old Sealed Windows

I already gave you my list - yours for the price of shipping *Wink old windows XP looking thing ;)

t_ski, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

old windows XP looking thing

1. old windows XP looking thing - Similar Threads - old looking thing

2. Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.: So i've been looking for a driver for 'Multimedia Audio Controller' for my windows xp laptop. Closest results i found gave me links to a website that no longer existed. I got error 28 when trying to diagnose the problem, and most games i've been playing either don't work or...
  3. Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.: So i've been looking for a driver for 'Multimedia Audio Controller' for my windows xp laptop. Closest results i found gave me links to a website that no longer existed. I got error 28 when trying to diagnose the problem, and most games i've been playing either don't work or...
  4. Runing Windows XP for old software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runing Windows XP for old software: I installed acrobat 4.09. I set it to open in Windows XP, service pack 3. It doesn't open in XP but instead opens in 11 which of course won't work. How can I check and see or fix windows 11 to open this software in XP, service pack 3. thanks! I am not very tech savvy so I had...
  5. Runing Windows XP for old software

Runing Windows XP for old software: I installed acrobat 4.09. I set it to open in Windows XP, service pack 3. It doesn't open in XP but instead opens in 11 which of course won't work. How can I check and see or fix windows 11 to open this software in XP, service pack 3. thanks! I am not very tech savvy so I had...
  6. Reactivating an old windows XP computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating an old windows XP computer: I have an old Windows XP computer that I pulled from my closet, when I tried to run it it said it needs to be activated. I have the original disk and product key, but the message I get is "cannot connect to activation server. is there a way to do this?...
  7. Reactivating an old windows XP computer

Reactivating an old windows XP computer: I have an old Windows XP computer that I pulled from my closet, when I tried to run it it said it needs to be activated. I have the original disk and product key, but the message I get is "cannot connect to activation server. is there a way to do this?...
  8. Looking for lightweight Windows that I can put on old Win XP computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for lightweight Windows that I can put on old Win XP computer: When I found this... ShowKeyPlus I searched for info on Windows Lite and nothing came up (apart from some hacked down Windows version floating around) I'm looking for a lightweight Windows that I can put on an old Win XP laptop. The machine is still very functional, but low...
  9. Old Windows XP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Windows XP: Has anyone in the Microsoft Community experienced this yet. I made a new discovery today. In 2008 I created a Facebook page using Microsoft Windows XP. Over the course of 5 1/2 years, the News feed has been producing Spam, Malware and effecting everything up and including my...
  10. Make 10 look like XP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make 10 look like XP?: Anybody find anything to make 10 look like XP? 4852