Windows 10: (Old) WinRAR 5.70 / WinZIP /Password Recovery Help

Discus and support (Old) WinRAR 5.70 / WinZIP /Password Recovery Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy Folks, I've found some 20-year-old password protected zip files likely made with WinRAR (5.70; perhaps 5.80); though I may have been on WinZip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jdUnionngarden, Apr 26, 2020.

1. (Old) WinRAR 5.70 / WinZIP /Password Recovery Help

Howdy Folks,
    I've found some 20-year-old password protected zip files likely made with WinRAR (5.70; perhaps 5.80); though I may have been on WinZip back then.
    I remember using them for moving files from home to office, but can't remember if they're important.
    I also remember thinking "ah!, this is a password I'll never forget." ... I'm older and wiser now. *Confused
    I've heard zip passwords are easy to recover, but am wary of free software online.
    Any suggestions?
    -
    Thanks to all who read this and to those who reply. *Cool
    ~

:)

jdUnionngarden, Apr 26, 2020

2. WINZIP/WINRAR file

How can I open WINZIP or WINRAR file which is in SKYDRIVE application in my LUMIA 520 phone ?

ManojPrajapati, Apr 26, 2020
  3. (Old) WinRAR 5.70 / WinZIP /Password Recovery Help

WinZip 10.0 Final

Winrar>Winzip

wazzledoozle, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

(Old) WinRAR 5.70 / WinZIP /Password Recovery Help

1. (Old) WinRAR 5.70 / WinZIP /Password Recovery Help - Similar Threads - Old WinRAR WinZIP

2. winzip pro license recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winzip pro license recovery: I bought winzip pro licence but I replaced my old machine now when I try to install it I can not recover the license number because it only display the charge , how can I get it , because winzip provider does not recognize the purchase done by MS...
  3. winzip pro license recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winzip pro license recovery: I bought winzip pro licence but I replaced my old machine now when I try to install it I can not recover the license number because it only display the charge , how can I get it , because winzip provider does not recognize the purchase done by MS...
  4. WinZip - WinRar - etc., for large file compression and transfer?

WinZip - WinRar - etc., for large file compression and transfer?: Greetings all again.... Win XP Pro, (SP3), (1 TB HD), on computer...... I have MANY HUGE files saved in an external hard drive that, when I attempt to transfer them to my XP computer from the EXT HD,, I get an error indicating that the file name is to long ....( I am...
  5. WinZip

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinZip: WinZip: Microsoft charged me for an annual subscription which I did not want. PayPal refused to refund my money because I had already cancelled the subscription. I cancelled the next day after I saw the subscription had been taken by Microsoft. Now, after months, I figure...
  6. I need help with the WINRAR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with the WINRAR: i need help with winrar so i created an batch file with uses the command ''unrar'' its not found i have winrar but it says 'unrar' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. and so can someone help me to get it working as a...
  7. winzip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    winzip: How to stop winzip appearing as a pop up everyday? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/winzip/1e0242b6-17e1-463b-a8df-a8ba77baf0b5
  8. WinZip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinZip: Is WinZip a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip/f15e7abb-085f-4b5e-ae35-0791e7a77ec3"
  9. winrar password

in Windows 10 Customization
    winrar password: what is the winrar password for fifa 2008 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/winrar-password/609ee9e4-7c87-4dd2-a811-712a7071505e
  10. Passworded winrar file, recovery

Passworded winrar file, recovery: I'm not sure if this is the right section (or even the right forum), but I'm not on any other tech sites. The situation is this, I have a winrar .rar password protected file I created a year or so ago, and I've only forgotten the password. It's an important file to me, so...