Windows 10: Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath

Discus and support Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Older applications such as this may or maynot need to have NetFramework 1. I am running a lot of older applications on a Win 10 Pro 64 bit machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sniper 340, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath

Older applications such as this may or maynot need to have NetFramework 1. I am running a lot of older applications on a Win 10 Pro 64 bit machine with no problems i.e. both mentioned in subject title. I also am running AOE II, Conquers Expansion and Forgotten Empires. NetFramework 1 is the first install I make on any new OS. I did it in XP, Win 7, and Win 10 skipped 8. The one game I have had problems with in Win 10 is Civ IV, Beyond The Sword.

:)

Sniper 340, Feb 6, 2020

2. Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Trailer

A trailer for the Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars expansion pack Kane's Wrath has been released. This trailer contains cinematic and gameplay footage.
    Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath is due out next year for PC and Xbox 360.

View

HellasVagabond, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Melvis Win User
    command and conqure 3 tiberium warfare

Yea and they have butchered it big time, id just get Kane's Wrath and be done with it.

Melvis, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars on windows 10

I have Dell Inspiron 6400, running windows 10 (which runs very perfectly).

few days ago I installed Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (an EA RTS game from 2007) so I remember my friend suggested installing some kind of net framework (I forgot which version), so I ran the game, and it was very fast and working better than what I
    expected (on my Laptop you shouldn't expect anything to work fine like this).

after A 5-10 minutes of playing the game stop working and I have error massage says "Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars has stopped working".

I tried troubleshooting (which the system suggested on me to do), I tried A number of solves but the problem still exist (I want to say that the time before the game stop working is different from A solve to another).

so what should I do?

Mudhar AlAbd AlRahman, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath

1. Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath - Similar Threads - Older applications such

2. CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit: ชื่อโปรแกรมประยุกต์ที่มีความผิดพลาด: cnc3ep1.dat รุ่น: 1.2.0.0 ประทับเวลา: 0x4a6f8b01ชื่อมอดูลที่มีความผิดพลาด: KERNELBASE.dll รุ่น: 10.0.19041.2311 ประทับเวลา: 0xa27d2a44รหัสข้อยกเว้น: 0x04560123ออฟเซตความผิดพลาด: 0x0012e092รหัสกระบวนการที่มีความผิดพลาด:...
  3. CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit: ชื่อโปรแกรมประยุกต์ที่มีความผิดพลาด: cnc3ep1.dat รุ่น: 1.2.0.0 ประทับเวลา: 0x4a6f8b01ชื่อมอดูลที่มีความผิดพลาด: KERNELBASE.dll รุ่น: 10.0.19041.2311 ประทับเวลา: 0xa27d2a44รหัสข้อยกเว้น: 0x04560123ออฟเซตความผิดพลาด: 0x0012e092รหัสกระบวนการที่มีความผิดพลาด:...
  4. Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous keeps crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous keeps crashing on PC: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are not able to play Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous as the game is not launching on their computer. So, if Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous keeps crashing on your computer too, follow the solutions mentioned here to resolve the issue. Why does...
  5. Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ?: Can I please get help, in installing C+C Tiberium wars, on PC windows10 It gets about two thirds way up, then it sticks on "updating component registration", then it fails, saying "Data error, Cyclic Redundancy check". P.s. i did install it, around 2 months ago, and it...
  6. Older Windows application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Older Windows application: Hello, I have an old 32bit Windows application that unfortunately have an 16bit installer. I tried installing under 32bit Windows 10 but got some issues post-installation. I tried installing on Debian with use of wine and it functions ok. The outcome from these two described...
  7. Wrath prism/ ryzen 3700xmanual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wrath prism/ ryzen 3700xmanual: Either i need glasses or i cant find a manual for the ryzen 3700x and i didnt get one wit Does anyone have a link to that or the wraith prism Thanks Mark 136775
  8. Wrath prism/ ryzen 3700xmanual

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrath prism/ ryzen 3700xmanual: Either i need glasses or i cant find a manual for the ryzen 3700x and i didnt get one wit Does anyone have a link to that or the wraith prism Thanks Mark 136775
  9. Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath: I need help in trying to download DirectX 9.0 or higher, every time I tried to start up C&C, it says "error, you need to install DirectX 9.0 or higher". Thanks, to any of you guy's who attempts to help me...
  10. Older Star Wars games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Star Wars games: I'm installing some older Star Wars games to find out if I can still play them on 10, but I'm having a problem w/a few & hope someone can help me w/these. 1. Battle For Naboo. When I try to install, I get a message stating it's a 16Bit installer & will not run on a 64Bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiberium wars on windows 10

2. how do i make cnc3 work on windows 10?