Windows 10: older email retrieval

Discus and support older email retrieval in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lru rru, Sep 9, 2021.

1. lru rru Win User

older email retrieval

When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on an email to view it, the emails in the side bar systematically collapse and disappear as though they were being deleted until the side bar is empty and there's nothing to view. When I search for the emails again, they're still there, but the same thing happens every time I try to open an email. Just tried today again and am VERY frustrated.This has been going on for weeks now. I tried restarting my computer, logging out of my account and logging

:)

lru rru, Sep 9, 2021

2. how do i retrieve my older emails from my inbox?

how do I retrieve my older emails from my inbox

robertrathe, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Barnaby44 Win User
    Slow startup 100% usage and other issues (given own thread)

Thank you both for those tips.
    It still leaves me unable to retrieve my IE favourite listing and still unable to retrieve my historical emails.
    Is there any where I can read up on the steps I need to make to recover them particularly the emails?

Thanks

Barnaby44, Sep 9, 2021
  4. older email retrieval

Retrieving Email 6230i

Hi,

I have no problems with sending Email from my 6230i but for some reason when I try and retrieve I'm told I have the wrong password, I presume it means my Email password, which I input correct, but for some reason it just won't work.

Any suggestions would be apprecitated.

Daryl

darylb---01, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

older email retrieval

1. older email retrieval - Similar Threads - older email retrieval

2. Retrieve permanently deleted emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve permanently deleted emails: I accidentally permanently deleted an email that I need. Please help me retrieve it.l https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-permanently-deleted-emails/cbdc7437-55e7-421c-aea7-d6c4a141ddc4
  3. Retrieve permanently deleted emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieve permanently deleted emails: I accidentally permanently deleted an email that I need. Please help me retrieve it.l https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-permanently-deleted-emails/cbdc7437-55e7-421c-aea7-d6c4a141ddc4
  4. retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted: How can retrieve emails saved in Draft folder and Deleted emails outlook 2007 somehow they have disappeared have tried Archieved , without success, I have IMAP thank you ....
  5. retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted: How can retrieve emails saved in Draft folder and Deleted emails outlook 2007 somehow they have disappeared have tried Archieved , without success, I have IMAP thank you ....
  6. retrieving lost emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    retrieving lost emails: How do I retrieve 2 emails that were sent but never arrived at their destination? They do not appear in the sent box, trash, anywhere. After I sent the first one, I was prompted for a password but couldn't supply the one they wanted. I sent another email to the same...
  7. how to retrieve email names

how to retrieve email names: ho1w to retrieve accidentally deleted photos and email addresses and apps \ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-email-names/df20c932-47e5-4bb4-b848-4d95dc0014e3
  8. How to i retrieve these emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to i retrieve these emails?: I just up-graded my HP PRODESK tower on 12-12-2019 paid a local computer store for this service from Windows 7 to Windows 10 >I had apx.1800 emails on my computer with Windows 7. Now that i have Windows 10, i can do emails but not see my saved emails, which were stored on...
  9. Older emails not showing in Email history

Older emails not showing in Email history: My email history wasn't being displayed beyond a few months, and as of today it wasn't showing any more than a day old... I changed my setting to show "Anytime" email history (I have multiple accts), but it seems to have a capacity limit (?) thus the newest messages are not...
  10. Older emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Older emails: This seems to be an ongoing issue for so many folk, including me. I have the latest Windows and Outlook, but cannot see any emails that are more than 3 weeks old. Hopeless. My mail is via "btinternet.com", which uses IMAP, but technically, that's all I know. Is there a...