Windows 10: Older emails

Discus and support Older emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This seems to be an ongoing issue for so many folk, including me. I have the latest Windows and Outlook, but cannot see any emails that are more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnthonyPearson2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Older emails

This seems to be an ongoing issue for so many folk, including me. I have the latest Windows and Outlook, but cannot see any emails that are more than 3 weeks old. Hopeless. My mail is via "btinternet.com", which uses IMAP, but technically, that's all I know.

Is there a settings tweak to solve this? It's a really basic requirement....

:)

AnthonyPearson2, Sep 11, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Older emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Older emails

1. Older emails - Similar Threads - Older emails

2. When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-search-and-try-and-open-an-older-email-it/af8a2bad-9c1a-480e-be00-9fa682980110
  3. When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-search-and-try-and-open-an-older-email-it/af8a2bad-9c1a-480e-be00-9fa682980110
  4. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?: Using Mail for Windows 10. I sort all read emails into folders. Noticed that "older" emails were disappearing. Followed instructions this morning for synccing the mail and got a couple of thousand downloaded to the Inbox. Spent some time filing and deleting and then went to...
  5. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?: Using Mail for Windows 10. I sort all read emails into folders. Noticed that "older" emails were disappearing. Followed instructions this morning for synccing the mail and got a couple of thousand downloaded to the Inbox. Spent some time filing and deleting and then went to...
  6. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

7. Email messages display does not include older messages of yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email messages display does not include older messages of yahoo mail: Email messages do not include older messages that are displayed with yahoo mail. I see only 6 messages in my mail in box. Ne Ed to see all messages contained in yahoo mail?...
  8. Email messages display does not include older messages of yahoo mail

Email messages display does not include older messages of yahoo mail: Email messages do not include older messages that are displayed with yahoo mail. I see only 6 messages in my mail in box. Ne Ed to see all messages contained in yahoo mail?...
  9. Email messages display does not include older messages of yahoo mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. older email retrieval

older email retrieval: When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on an email to view it, the emails in the side bar systematically collapse and disappear as though they were being deleted until...