Windows 10: older version of photos

Discus and support older version of photos in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; where can I download older version of windows photos... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AidedSinger7579, Dec 30, 2020.

1. older version of photos

where can I download older version of windows photos

:)

AidedSinger7579, Dec 30, 2020

2. Swapping to an older version of windows

Is there still an official way to drop back to an older version of windows, I honestly don't mind using a 3rd party way. If possible, can you list step by step instructions or a link to an easy to use website. Thanks.

jordanrothstein, Dec 30, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done older version of photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 30, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

older version of photos

Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

older version of photos

1. older version of photos - Similar Threads - older version photos

2. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  3. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  4. older versions of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    older versions of windows: Hi, I have enjoyed using windows 10 and 11 but I loved Windows XP and Windows 7 and was wondering why some older windows cannot be serviced any updated to work on newer PCs I think it would give users more choice of windows....
  5. older versions of windows

older versions of windows: Hi, I have enjoyed using windows 10 and 11 but I loved Windows XP and Windows 7 and was wondering why some older windows cannot be serviced any updated to work on newer PCs I think it would give users more choice of windows....
  6. Older Windows Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  7. Older Windows Version

Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  8. Older "version" of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Older "version" of windows 10: When I first upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 using Microsoft media creation tool, windows 10 that was installed was the newest versionwith microsoft edge, white search bar and cortana on the task bar and all. After sometime that version was corruptedlagging a lot...
  9. Download an older version

Download an older version: Is there a way to download Maps version 5.17.11.10104.0? We are trying to verify a change in functionality from the older version to the current version and need access toMaps version 5.17.11.10104.0....
  10. DIrect x on older versions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DIrect x on older versions?: I currently have DirectX 12, and I was trying to play some games that installed older versions of DirectX, but would always fail and require a manual download. So I try that, but every single version always has the same error, saying that there was internal error. It seems...