Windows 10: Older version of printshop doesn't print right after recent Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Older version of printshop doesn't print right after recent Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After recent update to windows 10 my printshop cards do not print in the right spot using my newer 2019 HP printer. Preview shows it on the right hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ginna14, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Ginna14 Win User

Older version of printshop doesn't print right after recent Windows 10 update.

After recent update to windows 10 my printshop cards do not print in the right spot using my newer 2019 HP printer. Preview shows it on the right hand side but it doesn't print on the right hand side of cardstock. It prints it in one place, then next time it prints it in the right place. No rhyme or reason to it. It was working fine before the update about a week ago.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this? I make lots of cards and really am frustrated with this.

:)

Ginna14, Sep 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Older version of printshop doesn't print right after recent Windows 10 update. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Recent Issue with older version of Broderbund Print Shop after December 2016 Windows 10 Update

Hi Cath,

Please note that Print Shop application is too old to be more compatible with
    Windows 10. However, there's a way we can do by following the steps provided on the article on how to Make
    older programs compatible with this version of Windows

If the steps provided on the article won't work, I highly suggest that you use the latest version of Print Shop (if there is) that will be compatible with Windows 10. For more detailed assistance, it is better to contact the support team of the application.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

Regards,

Winter Firefly, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Older version of printshop doesn't print right after recent Windows 10 update.

Printshop Deluxe version 20 and windows 10

Hi Willian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the status when you try to run Printshop Deluxe ver 20?

• Do you see any error code or error message?
    Before proceeding further, I suggest you to check the compatibility of Printshop Deluxe in Windows 10.

Click on,
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

If it is compatible, follow the below method.

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Older version of printshop doesn't print right after recent Windows 10 update.

1. Older version of printshop doesn't print right after recent Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Older version printshop

2. Windows 10 older versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 older versions: Hello!I would like to know if there is any official way to get any of the previous windows 10 versions from microsoft as I am very worried at the thought of downloading any disk images from 3rd party websites. My reasoning for this is because I have an older PC that is...
  3. Why will Printshop version 6.0 not print with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will Printshop version 6.0 not print with windows 11: I am using Broderbunds Printshop version 6.0. I cannot print projects that contain graphics. I also cannot "save to pdf" instead of printing as an alternative to printing. I was easily able to do both of these with new and existing documents before I upgraded to windows 11....
  4. Why will Printshop version 6.0 not print with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will Printshop version 6.0 not print with windows 11: I am using Broderbunds Printshop version 6.0. I cannot print projects that contain graphics. I also cannot "save to pdf" instead of printing as an alternative to printing. I was easily able to do both of these with new and existing documents before I upgraded to windows 11....
  5. Printshop 2.0 Not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printshop 2.0 Not printing: Hi, I have Printshop 2.0 deluxe. Opens the files fine, but when clicking Print or Print preview, it throws an error and shuts down. I have tried running it in different modes, W7, 8, XP, etc, no luck. this is the code that I can see . at...
  6. Printshop 2.0 Not printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printshop 2.0 Not printing: Hi, I have Printshop 2.0 deluxe. Opens the files fine, but when clicking Print or Print preview, it throws an error and shuts down. I have tried running it in different modes, W7, 8, XP, etc, no luck. this is the code that I can see . at...
  7. Printshop 2.0 Not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Older "version" of windows 10

Older "version" of windows 10: When I first upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 using Microsoft media creation tool, windows 10 that was installed was the newest versionwith microsoft edge, white search bar and cortana on the task bar and all. After sometime that version was corruptedlagging a lot...
  9. Recent Windows 10 Version 2004 still not right

Recent Windows 10 Version 2004 still not right: I have an older desktop PC that ran the Windows 7 Professional OS, which I upgraded to all Windows 10 versions, from the first issue through Version 1909, without any problems. I kept receiving the familiar "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way...", and had to wait...
  10. PrintShop and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    PrintShop and Windows 10: Unable to install PrintShop 21 or 23 on Windows 10 PC. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printshop-and-windows-10/4f3a972d-5e09-45c6-a751-d462d583be7b