Windows 10: Older Win10 iso

Discus and support Older Win10 iso in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Long story short, I dual boot Linux and windows and my windows install got messed up. No biggie, I go to do a clean install and realize I can't find my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OpiateSkittles, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Older Win10 iso

Long story short, I dual boot Linux and windows and my windows install got messed up. No biggie, I go to do a clean install and realize I can't find my Win10 USB. So I find an iso, put it on a USB, and and try installing. However, I keep getting several different BSOD errors, and can't get past them. I've tried on different drives, reseating everything, and different USB drives. No dice. I'm wondering if an older version of the iso would help and, if so, if anyone knows a good place to get one. I'm getting desperate here. Windows isn't my strong suit, and if anyone can help me get past these blue screens I'd be really appreciative Older Win10 iso :(

submitted by /u/OpiateSkittles
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OpiateSkittles, Jan 7, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 7, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Now Win10 is out have you gone back to 8 or older?

Nope, slowly upgrading my fleet to Windows 10 as the time comes to reformat each machine.

Assuming you are talking about Mint 17 you list in your specs, that isn't newer, that's still older than Win10.

newtekie1, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Older Win10 iso

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Older Win10 iso

1. Older Win10 iso - Similar Threads - Older Win10 iso

2. Win10 ISO USB IS NOT seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 ISO USB IS NOT seen?: I work for a local charity and we are gradually going up to Windows 11 on new hardware inorder to meet MS intel processor greater than 8th generation. Quite a cost to us with our 50+ laptops and desktops as a charity. I am now as a volunteer rebuilding them with Win10 before...
  3. Where is older ISO version of window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is older ISO version of window?: I need ISO version of window 10 because when I failed to install window 11 not meet requiment, but all the older ISO gone. Where is the archive page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-older-iso-version-of-window/4536efcd-e7b9-43f3-95d5-5319898b5583
  4. Where is older ISO version of window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is older ISO version of window?: I need ISO version of window 10 because when I failed to install window 11 not meet requiment, but all the older ISO gone. Where is the archive page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-older-iso-version-of-window/4536efcd-e7b9-43f3-95d5-5319898b5583
  5. Where can I download an older ISO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download an older ISO?: I need an ISO for 08fbb24627fa768f869c09f44c5d6c1e53a57a6f but I can't find somewhere to download it. Any idea where I can get it? submitted by /u/VBean_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/li4ghf/where_can_i_download_an_older_iso/
  6. win10 ISO version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 ISO version: Is the win10 ISO I create from the website the most updated version of win10? The current version i have is from 1903, but i download another will it be 20h2? Cant seem to find where it lists what the current ISO version is....
  7. How to Get Windows 10 older ISO?

How to Get Windows 10 older ISO?: I have updated my pc to windows 10 1904 build but since i updated my pc from 1819 my mouse pad is not working while pc start then i need to use aero keys and then after opening any folder through pressing enter it will start to work properly, also boot time increse to around...
  8. Cannot Install Win10 on older system

Cannot Install Win10 on older system: So I have an older system that has a BIOS and not a UEFI. The mobo is an Asus P6T Deluxe v2 with an I7 920. Read at some places that they got Win10 installed on this board, but no clear guide on how they did it or if they ran in to any issues during install. Currently it has...
  9. win10 iso

win10 iso: brand new to computers so when i was tryinng to make room for update i erased all and i mean all files on labtop...now unfortunately nothin works....i cant access settings i cant access nothing cant download from internet explorer have no user accounts...i keep coming across...
  10. new win10 ISO available?

new win10 ISO available?: I have experienced a few minor glitches when installing the "free" win10 update which were all resolved. Now the anniversary update is causing me grief...it keeps failing and win10 keeps insisting on reinstalling it, about a dozen times already. What I would really like to...