Windows 10: oleaut32 update for pc game nox

Discus and support oleaut32 update for pc game nox in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought an old game from my childhood and would like to play the game again. unfortunately i am unable to run the program and am in need of some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TiaraFellows, Feb 26, 2021.

1. oleaut32 update for pc game nox

I bought an old game from my childhood and would like to play the game again. unfortunately i am unable to run the program and am in need of some assistance. it is saying that i have an old file for oleaut32 and will need to be updated to play the game. Can i get a recommendation for where to get this update?

:)

TiaraFellows, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

Hello lezbngrrl,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

May I know which browser was used to download the files?

Nox App Player is one of the widely used Android emulators. Android emulator is a computer application that emulates the Android OS on your computer. Nox Emulator is a cross platform app available on Windows and Mac.

Spades mania is a game that is freely available on Microsoft Store for PC, Mobile device and Hub. Mostly, we will not be able to find the OOB file of Spades Mania in Windows Apps. But as a workaround, you can play Spades Mania on PC using Nox App player
    by following the below mentioned steps:

• First, download and install Nox App Player on PC.
    • After installation, open Nox App Player.
    • Go to Play Store.
    • Here first add your google account.
    • Sign in with your email address and password.
    • Uncheck Backup & Restore and Communication, then click on the forward button.
    • Now you may use Play Store to search and install the game you need.

Also, you may check with the articles to change the download folder location for Edge and Internet Explorer:

To get more information regarding Spades Mania game, you may check with its
    Official website.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

Hi Tanzil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Since the issue started after installing the graphics card drivers, this could be due to some changes in the graphics card settings. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open NVidia Control Panel and select
      Manage 3D settings.
    • Select Nox Player app under
      Program Settings and turn off Vertical Sync, Triple buffering,
      and Threaded Optimization.
    • Exit NVidia Control Panel,
      restart the machine to see if the issue persists.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 26, 2021
  4. KarymidoN Win User

oleaut32 update for pc game nox

Nox Xtreme lanbx

• "Nox logo is upside down"
    In the box and manuals it looks OK, so probab OEM mistake...

KarymidoN, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

oleaut32 update for pc game nox

1. oleaut32 update for pc game nox - Similar Threads - oleaut32 update game

2. NOX on the surface pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOX on the surface pro 8: I want to install an android emulator called nox on my surface pro 8 but it wouldn't work at first because of memory integrity I disabled it and then it said that hyper v needed to be turned off and it is and then I got a message that the vm failed....
  3. NOX on the surface pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOX on the surface pro 8: I want to install an android emulator called nox on my surface pro 8 but it wouldn't work at first because of memory integrity I disabled it and then it said that hyper v needed to be turned off and it is and then I got a message that the vm failed....
  4. OLEAUT32.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OLEAUT32.dll: I am trying to install a CD-ROM on my Windows 10 laptop. It's an older computer game so I'm not sure if it's completely compatible with my laptop. When I put the disc in and click install after the start menu pops up, it tells me I need to install a newer version of...
  5. OLEAUT32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLEAUT32.dll: I am trying to install a CD-ROM on my Windows 10 laptop. It's an older computer game so I'm not sure if it's completely compatible with my laptop. When I put the disc in and click install after the start menu pops up, it tells me I need to install a newer version of...
  6. OLEAUT32.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how to update oleaut32.dll to have the same version everywhere

in Windows 10 Support
    how to update oleaut32.dll to have the same version everywhere: It is my first post. The build machine has Windows10 Enterprise, v.1809, build 17763.1697 with Windows/SysWOW64/oleaut32.dll v.10.0.17763.1490. All other machine for running application have Windows10 Enterprise v.1909, build 18363.1316 with Windows/SysWOW64/oleaut32.dll...
  8. OLEAUT32.dll error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OLEAUT32.dll error: Hi everyone, i have a problem on my pc. Can you solve it? It says that the OLEAUT32.dll doesn't exist. I'm on Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oleaut32dll-error/bbeeb820-b379-4eb4-9ea6-afdb4972f596
  9. Nox causing BSoD !

Nox causing BSoD !: When I open nox emu my pc gets a blue screen at 90% and restarts. What can i do to fix this? Note : the Virtualization is disabled in BIOS, even the Hyper VT in windows. 135908
  10. oleaut32.dll update

oleaut32.dll update: Hello, I am trying to install a CD game for my son that requires oleaut32.dll to update, but I am unable to update it and run the program. Please advise as I do not know how to update it. Thank you....