Windows 10: OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

Discus and support OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Does anyone know if SSIS Projects need to be re-compiled after installing OLEDB DB2 Version 6 if they are currently compiled using OLEDB DB2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robin Luzi, Jan 30, 2019.

1. OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

Hello. Does anyone know if SSIS Projects need to be re-compiled after installing OLEDB DB2 Version 6 if they are currently compiled using OLEDB DB2 Version 5? Our newest SSIS Projects are developed on a machine using 6, but will be deployed on a machine using 5. Is that a problem?

Thanks. OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0 :)

:)

Robin Luzi, Jan 30, 2019

2. OLEDB visual fox pro driver crashes when creating a data link

I need to access some visual fox files via oledb, i am trying to create a data link string using the data link gui on win10. After running VFPOLEDBSetup.msi i see the oledb visual fox pro provider listed. But after selecting it and clicking next, the
    properties window crashes with a rundll32 error. The install instructions state that the requirements for the provider are the same as for installing VFP. What are those requirements? Are there other components I need to install? Why cant I configure the
    visual fox pro provider?

Daniel Carrera, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jan 30, 2019
  4. A. User Win User

OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

OLE DB provider for DB2 6.0 installation failure

Trying to install Microsoft OLE DB provider for DB2 on my windows 10 (x64) machine. But set up wizard is throwing me an error saying ' System is not been modified'. Any solution??

A. User, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

1. OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0 - Similar Threads - OLEDB DB2 Version

2. OLE DB Provider for DB2 Version 6.0 Setup Wizard ended prematurely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLE DB Provider for DB2 Version 6.0 Setup Wizard ended prematurely: Hi all, I tried to setup DB2OLEDBv6_EN_x64.msi in win 10 OS. The wizard stops and the installation rolls back.If I launch setup directly, via command line, with /log option, I achive this error in file:[...] XAAccess - EnableXAAccessEnalbeXAAccess => ExitingFalse CustomAction...
  3. OLE DB Provider for DB2 Version 6.0 Setup Wizard ended prematurely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OLE DB Provider for DB2 Version 6.0 Setup Wizard ended prematurely: Hi all, I tried to setup DB2OLEDBv6_EN_x64.msi in win 10 OS. The wizard stops and the installation rolls back.If I launch setup directly, via command line, with /log option, I achive this error in file:[...] XAAccess - EnableXAAccessEnalbeXAAccess => ExitingFalse CustomAction...
  4. OLE DB Provider for DB2 Version 6.0 Setup Wizard ended prematurely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ODBC Problems with DB2 DB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ODBC Problems with DB2 DB: Hello, I have some problems with ODBC not sure if this is the correct Community. I'm trying to connect, with ODC, to a DB2 Database but I do get License Error SQL1598N An attempt to connect to the database server failed because of a licensing problem. SQLSTATE=42968. I do...
  6. ODBC Problems with DB2 DB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ODBC Problems with DB2 DB: Hello, I have some problems with ODBC not sure if this is the correct Community. I'm trying to connect, with ODC, to a DB2 Database but I do get License Error SQL1598N An attempt to connect to the database server failed because of a licensing problem. SQLSTATE=42968. I do...
  7. ODBC Problems with DB2 DB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Slow RAID 0 volume (6 HDDs)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow RAID 0 volume (6 HDDs): Having some speed issues on a HDD volume. The volume in question is comprised of six 4TB WD red NAS (CMR) drives. Build specs below. When I created the volume in the bios it was quite fast somewhere around 800-900mbs (read/write) benchmarked via CrystalDiskMark. I worked...
  9. Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0: I was running Win 10, Office 365, Visual Studio and Access Database Engine 2007 x64. It worked fine. I have a couple of programs I wrote that use Access databases .accdb and Excel files .xslx. I had no problem. I had to re-install Windows 10 this weekend. It has all the...
  10. Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов: Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов ОС предложила перезагрузьть компьютер И картина зависла. Колечко крутится, наверное какой-то процесс идет, НО 6(!!!) часов 0% - это слишком. Кто подскажет, сколько ждать и что делать? Сеть в порядке, интернет тоже, свободное место было...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 Version 6.0

2. OLEDB for DB2 version 6