Windows 10: Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support

Discus and support Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot view my raw files from my camera in the file explorer is there anything I can do or any program I can download to give me file explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThatPhotoGuy, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support

I cannot view my raw files from my camera in the file explorer is there anything I can do or any program I can download to give me file explorer support?

:)

ThatPhotoGuy, Jun 1, 2020
  2. JazzPhoto Win User

Cannot open ORF RAW files (Olympus Camera)

Can anybody help with regard to opening RAW files with the suffix .ORF as generated by Olympus cameras? I am using the software called Camera Bag from NeverCenter and when I try to open my files the software fails because my version of Windows 10 does not
    support the ORF format. Do I need to download a specific codec or other type of driver to enable this?

Many thanks.

JazzPhoto, Jun 1, 2020
  3. FLAMJN Win User
    Viewing Olympus .orf files in Windows 10

I downloaded Microsoft Camera Codec Pack (6.3.9721.0), but this codec is not intended for Windows 10.

How can I make Olympus .orf files viewable in Windows 10?

FLAMJN, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Thonord Win User

Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support

Possible error with rendering Olympus RAW files.

The File Explorer fails to render some Olympus RAW (.ORF) image files.

Oly has at least two versions of their .ORF RAW files.

File Explorer only recognizes the "old" version. E-300 - E-500 cameras.
    From E-30 there is a second version (compressed). This second version is not rendered as an image in File Explorer, however it is rendered as an image in the Photos App. The "old" version is also rendered in Photos.

I'm guessing, but you may be using two different versions of the Oly RAW image Codec. Only the latest supports both RAW formats.

Or, perhaps the "Microsoft Camera codec pack" needs updating.

I'll be happy to provide samples of the two different .ORF Raw files - if required.

Tom

Thonord, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support

1. Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support - Similar Threads - Olympus OMD Mk3

2. traktok s4 mk3 failure support ford opengl 2.0, or directx, or hig was not found on this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    traktok s4 mk3 failure support ford opengl 2.0, or directx, or hig was not found on this...: traktok s4 mk3 failure support ford opengl 2.0, or directx, or hig was not found on this computer. you graphics card is drivers will need tobe updated in order to use a kontrol s4 k3*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. traktok s4 mk3 failure support ford opengl 2.0, or directx, or hig was not found on this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    traktok s4 mk3 failure support ford opengl 2.0, or directx, or hig was not found on this...: traktok s4 mk3 failure support ford opengl 2.0, or directx, or hig was not found on this computer. you graphics card is drivers will need tobe updated in order to use a kontrol s4 k3*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. traktok s4 mk3 failure support ford opengl 2.0, or directx, or hig was not found on this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mac M1 windows support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mac M1 windows support: Sir,When will windows release ARM support for Mac silicon M1 Series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-m1-windows-support/c93544ed-806c-45e1-b641-4ae3cfd95bbf
  6. Mac M1 windows support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mac M1 windows support: Sir,When will windows release ARM support for Mac silicon M1 Series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-m1-windows-support/c93544ed-806c-45e1-b641-4ae3cfd95bbf
  7. Microsoft support e-mail?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft support e-mail?: I'm getting really desperate in trying to get support from Microsoft.I tried getting through their support at help.microsoft.com, then in the Get Help app, even requested to call me back by phone, with no luck.In 2016 I've bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and recently I...
  8. olympus VG-130?

olympus VG-130?: With windows 7, the camera was automatically detected and I was able to save the images. Now I have wind 10, connected the camera via USB, there is a sound but it does not appear. olympus VG-130 einrichten?
  9. Olympus DSS, problem with playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Olympus DSS, problem with playback: I use my Olympus DSS to record sound but I am unable to hear anything while plying the recording back. It refers to any format, computer speaker, external speaker and headphones. I checked the software on another computer and it works. So, the issue might be with my computer...
  10. Olympus voice recorder

Olympus voice recorder: How do I get my laptop to recognize my voice recorder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/olympus-voice-recorder/e49d88d1-dcfc-4b62-8e0d-fe0db75c0cc8