Windows 10: olympus VG-130?

Discus and support olympus VG-130? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With windows 7, the camera was automatically detected and I was able to save the images. Now I have wind 10, connected the camera via USB, there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by weigel123, Jun 6, 2020.

1. weigel123 Win User

olympus VG-130?

With windows 7, the camera was automatically detected and I was able to save the images.

Now I have wind 10, connected the camera via USB, there is a sound but it does not appear.

:)

weigel123, Jun 6, 2020

2. New software update for Nokia 130/130 Dual SIM: v. 10.02.11

Hey,

we have started rolling out a new software update for Nokia 130 (RM-1037) and Nokia 130 Dual SIM (RM-1035). The update is currently available in Europe region only. Series 30+ phones do not support OTA (over-the-air) updates, but you can update the phone
    using Nokia Software Recovery Tool. Find the update instructions from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-xm/mobile/support/product/130/softwareupdate/

Latest software release for Nokia 130 is 10.02.11

• "Contacts not ready" error fixed.
    • Bulgarian language support added (available in selected countries).
    • Improved stability and performance.

Latest software release for Nokia 130 Dual SIM is 10.02.11

• "Contacts not ready" error fixed.
    • Bulgarian language support added (available in selected countries).
    • Improved stability and performance.

armagonfin, Jun 6, 2020
  3. srini_08 Win User
    nokia 130 unable to pair with samsung hm1100 headset

hi,

iam unable to pair my samsung hm1100 bluetooth headset with my nokia 130, early once i did,

after that i cant. phone is not showing up the bluetooth search list, but other phones can.

let me a suggestion \ solution

srini_08, Jun 6, 2020
  4. olympus VG-130?

Olympus xD-picture card M 1gb

Hi,

From the above description, I understand that you are trying to download the photos from Olympus xD-picture card to your PC.

I suggest you use card reader, connect it to your PC and download the photos.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

olympus VG-130?

1. olympus VG-130? - Similar Threads - olympus 130

2. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  3. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  4. I have an Olympus TG5 which previously connected to my ASUS laptop with no issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Olympus TG5 which previously connected to my ASUS laptop with no issues.: Today I plug in the USB cable and device does not show. It does however charge the device. I have tried this on 2 different computers and with 2 different cables. Thanks, Lisa...
  5. I have an Olympus TG5 which previously connected to my ASUS laptop with no issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an Olympus TG5 which previously connected to my ASUS laptop with no issues.: Today I plug in the USB cable and device does not show. It does however charge the device. I have tried this on 2 different computers and with 2 different cables. Thanks, Lisa...
  6. windows 10 driver for olympus digital voice recorder VN-2100pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 driver for olympus digital voice recorder VN-2100pc: I am trying to link my windows 10 laptop to olympus digital voice recorder VN-2100pc to enable transfer of files. I am looking for a suitable driver. Please advise....
  7. Is Master of Olympus - Zeus available for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Master of Olympus - Zeus available for Windows 10?: Does anyone know if Master of Olympus - Zeus is available for Windows 10? The background is that I bought a disc from Amazon three months ago. My Lenovo Legion Y520 doesn't have a built-in DVD Drive so the only way I could install it was via an external DVD writer. Having...
  8. Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support

Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support: I cannot view my raw files from my camera in the file explorer is there anything I can do or any program I can download to give me file explorer support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/olympus-omd-e-m1-mk3-orf-support/fce959ca-a0e8-4a4c-bd65-b91e4777b00e
  9. After the last two updates I can no longer download photos from my Olympus camera.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the last two updates I can no longer download photos from my Olympus camera.: I set up the USB cable, open photos, turn on my camera and select storage. The photos start to download then the whole setup freezes and nothing. This has happened before and it was months before I could download my photos. I checked after each update then suddenly it...
  10. My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10

My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10: My olympus om-d e-m10iii wont open raw files on my new computer in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-olympus-om-d-e-m10-iii-wont-open-raw-files-on/1371a5ac-8d01-46e9-b2b9-0b50d25f05f0