Windows 10: Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found

Discus and support Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to access omegle it saying Error with the camera: Requested device not found I tried all method like adobe update or different internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by suryarock, Sep 18, 2019.

1. suryarock Win User

Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found

suryarock, Sep 18, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Dasiana Win User
    Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on Windows 10 Camera app.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. And my laptop's make is that of MSI Notebook and the model is GE70 2QE Apache pro. And this message pops up when I try to open my camera, or any apps/websites that use a camera such as Skype/Omegle.

Also, I ran Troubleshooter and restarted my laptop, but the problem is still there.

Dasiana, Sep 18, 2019
  4. titan5800 Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found - Similar Threads - Omegle Error camera

2. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  3. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle + Webcams not working on browsers in general

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle + Webcams not working on browsers in general: Hello. The webcam on my laptop doesn't work on browsers. It causes error message saying "Error with camera: Requested device not found" whenever I start video chat on Omegle. And on other sites I can't use my camera as well.I am using Samsung laptop.I have tried these...
  4. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle: I HAVE TRIED THESE METHODS:-Reboot computer-Use different browser-Allow permissions on browser-Update drivers-Configure Antivirus privacy settings-Shutdown apps using cameraI HAVE TRIED ALL THOSE BASIC METHODS AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING ME THESE...
  5. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle: I HAVE TRIED THESE METHODS:-Reboot computer-Use different browser-Allow permissions on browser-Update drivers-Configure Antivirus privacy settings-Shutdown apps using cameraI HAVE TRIED ALL THOSE BASIC METHODS AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING ME THESE...
  6. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

7. Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

Camera NO DEVICE FOUND: Camera stopped working error code 0xA00F4244Anyone got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-no-device-found/3eb6afe8-7f2d-46ec-ae38-e833c6769fe2
  8. omegle not recognising built in laptop camera Error with camera: Requested device not found

omegle not recognising built in laptop camera Error with camera: Requested device not found: when i go on omegle with my laptop, it does not let me see myself and says Error with camera: Requested device not foundi also cant chat at all because of this...how to fix??this camera is built into the laptop, and the Camera app works fine...
  9. Device Camera not found

Device Camera not found: Having a problem with my in-built laptop camera after the latest Windows Update which was released yesterday KB4565627 & KB 4565503. Not able to access Zoom Video because I get a message stating " Device not found". Checked the Device manager and couldn't find the camera...
  10. camera not found error

camera not found error: it shows 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAttached> error and even the led is not turning on when i open the camera app I have tried to check for updates in device manager but there is no trace of camera or imaging devices please anyone help with this?...