Windows 10: Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found

Discus and support Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to access omegle it saying Error with the camera: Requested device not found I tried all method like adobe update or different internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by suryarock, Sep 18, 2019.

1. suryarock Win User

Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found

suryarock, Sep 18, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Dasiana Win User
    Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on Windows 10 Camera app.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. And my laptop's make is that of MSI Notebook and the model is GE70 2QE Apache pro. And this message pops up when I try to open my camera, or any apps/websites that use a camera such as Skype/Omegle.

Also, I ran Troubleshooter and restarted my laptop, but the problem is still there.

Dasiana, Sep 18, 2019
  4. titan5800 Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found - Similar Threads - Omegle Error camera

2. Camera not found in device mamager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not found in device mamager: Hello I am now beyond frustrated & hope someone can hep. Within the last month my camera suddenly could not be found. I have done every update/ troubleshoot. Cannot uninstall/ reinstall from device manager or system as not highlighted. Tried installing hardware but says...
  3. Device Camera not found

Device Camera not found: Having a problem with my in-built laptop camera after the latest Windows Update which was released yesterday KB4565627 & KB 4565503. Not able to access Zoom Video because I get a message stating " Device not found". Checked the Device manager and couldn't find the camera...
  4. Error code OxAooF4244 Camera not found

Error code OxAooF4244 Camera not found: I have two Canon Cameras which windows 10 cannot find. Have tried different ubs ports and security is not keeping system from working. All help will be appreciated....
  5. Computer Camera "not found" error

Computer Camera "not found" error: I try to use my computer camera and it displays the following error and the camera "on" indicator continues to blink on and off. error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  6. Camera not found

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera not found: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5568, have had it for years. For the past several months, when there's a Windows update, it deletes the camera from Device Manager. This time I haven't been able to reinstall it. When I try, I get a message that says it's installed - but it isn't....
  7. camera not found error

camera not found error: it shows 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAttached> error and even the led is not turning on when i open the camera app I have tried to check for updates in device manager but there is no trace of camera or imaging devices please anyone help with this?...
  8. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager: There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my camera is gone. It is not listed anywhere in the device manager to be able to correct it. I am at a loss. The microsoft...
  9. Camera not found

Camera not found: I accidentally clicked on "Block" when a pop-up showed up on Skype saying something about the camera being used by an unknown program so I should block it for security reasons. Now, I get this message (check the image) whenever I open the camera app. I've already tried all...
  10. Errors found in ntbtlog.txt. Assistance requested.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Errors found in ntbtlog.txt. Assistance requested.: Hi all, Got quite a few BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED lines appearing in my ntbtlog.txt file. What causes these errors, are they indicative of malware? How can I repair the drivers or software that is causing them so I get a 'clean' bootlog? If you want more specific...