Windows 10: Omen Command Center CPU Utilization

Discus and support Omen Command Center CPU Utilization in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If it is inappropriate to ask this question in this Forum, I apologize in advance. I am using the HP Omen Command Center on an HP Gaming Desktop with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanskRidder, May 16, 2020.

1. Omen Command Center CPU Utilization

If it is inappropriate to ask this question in this Forum, I apologize in advance.

I am using the HP Omen Command Center on an HP Gaming Desktop with an Intel Core i5-9400F Processor.

Omen Command Center version 10.0.17.0 on my computer shows CPU Utilization as -1 and never changes. GPU Utilization displays as expected.

Windows Task Manager shows that the CPU is being utilized and updates as expected.

Is there a more recent update for Omen Command Center? Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thank you.

:)

DanskRidder, May 16, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Omen Command Center

Hi rnrswitch ,

Click your Start Button, type winver and hit Enter

On the resulting dialog, what Version No. and build No. of Windows 10 are you running?

Open the Microsoft Store

Search for OMEN Command Center

Click Update

Wait while the program downloads and installs

Click Play to open OMEN Command Center . . .

DaveM121, May 16, 2020
  3. ziximous Win User
    omen command center

i need a solution on this!

when i open my omen command center and log in

it says that this account is not connected to any host underaccount host compjuter OMEN log in the host account OMEN and the click refresh "

talked to 3 persons at the chat, no one had the right solution.

regards.

ziximous, May 16, 2020
  4. Omen Command Center CPU Utilization

omen command center

Hi ziximous

Can you uninstall and reinstall the Omen Command Center software to see if it resolves the problem?

Andre for Directly, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Omen Command Center CPU Utilization

1. Omen Command Center CPU Utilization - Similar Threads - Omen Command Center

2. CPU utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU utilization: Hi Team,What is the OID an NMS can use to fetch the average CPU utilization of all the vCPUs of a Windows VM. Currently the NMS can poll for individual vCPU utilizations. We are looking for the average for all the vCPUs in one OID....
  3. CPU utilization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU utilization: Hi Team,What is the OID an NMS can use to fetch the average CPU utilization of all the vCPUs of a Windows VM. Currently the NMS can poll for individual vCPU utilizations. We are looking for the average for all the vCPUs in one OID....
  4. CPU Utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Utilization: What is CPU Utilization?Mine is 100%, should I worry?Don't know the appropriate product, pls move if this question is in the wrong product.. thanks.EDIT: MY CPU is normally 1-15%, I check task manager, click Performance.CPU= 15%CPU utilization= 100%** moved from Virus and...
  5. CPU Utilization

CPU Utilization: What is CPU Utilization?Mine is 100%, should I worry?Don't know the appropriate product, pls move if this question is in the wrong product.. thanks.EDIT: MY CPU is normally 1-15%, I check task manager, click Performance.CPU= 15%CPU utilization= 100%** moved from Virus and...
  6. CPU Utilization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CPU Utilization: What is CPU Utilization?Mine is 100%, should I worry?Don't know the appropriate product, pls move if this question is in the wrong product.. thanks.EDIT: MY CPU is normally 1-15%, I check task manager, click Performance.CPU= 15%CPU utilization= 100%...
  7. Omen Command Center won't open

Omen Command Center won't open: Help! after update to new version of omen command center, omen command center won't open, but process shows running in task manager i try to reinstall, reset, repair but still nothing. i hope i can find solution here : [IMG]...
  8. Omen Command Center

Omen Command Center: I am trying to change the lighting of my computer but Omen Command Center says that I need and update. I updated my computer but it still says that I need to update my computer....
  9. omen command center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    omen command center: i need a solution on this! when i open my omen command center and log in it says that this account is not connected to any host underaccount host compjuter OMEN log in the host account OMEN and the click refresh " talked to 3 persons at the chat, no one had the right...
  10. CPU utilization

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU utilization: The new full-screen performance monitor (open task manager, click Performance, double-click the graph) sure is pretty. [img] 10389