Windows 10: OMG i did the express setup in win 10 was it bad ??

Discus and support OMG i did the express setup in win 10 was it bad ?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i here by doing express setup i have just sent all info to microsoft about everything including my contacts and all sorts of stuff i knew they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tonyb, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Tonyb Win User

OMG i did the express setup in win 10 was it bad ??

So i here by doing express setup i have just sent all info to microsoft about everything including my contacts and all sorts of stuff i knew they collected this as it's in there privacy stuff but i mean did i just send it all to them by doing this could i have turned it all off, i mean i'm not a paranoid person, but my friend and article's say to turn it all off, should i go hunt them down and turn that stuff off or just leave it as is? Opinions please thanks and have fun guys and girls.

:)

Tonyb, Jul 31, 2015

2. expression web difficulties after upgrade to win10

After upgrading from win 8 to win 10 I now get a message requiring my product key when using expression web 2. After entering the product key it goes to a configuring screen but freezes up. I am able to use expression web but it told me I have 25 uses available
    which is now down to 10. I tried to uninstall the program but it also freezes up. Tried upgrading and reinstalling expression web but it wont let me and a screen says the windows installer service is busy configuring another program please complete the active
    installation and click retry to continue click cancel to cancel setup. What can I do to allow me to use my expression web 2 Thanks

dogtagman10, Jul 31, 2015
  3. System lags/ slows down the performance when mouse is idle on Windows 10

Thankyou for this OMG it helped and worked i can't express my thanks but thank you now i can relax and watch vids after a long day of college

JohanneCalma, Jul 31, 2015
  4. OMG i did the express setup in win 10 was it bad ??

If you turn all these share data with Microsoft options off you'll be limited in Windows apps. If you're truly worried, go to the Start menu - Settings - Privacy and go through disabling options you don't feel safe having enabled.

fracking4oil, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Tonyb Win User
    oh no it did not worry me i was just wondering if i intentionally sent the stuff to them lol, but i know they get it anyhow no matter what, i just wanted to make sure it was safe to do so as all the articles i have read say turn the stuff off. I wanted someone elses opinion on it thanks man.

Tonyb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

OMG i did the express setup in win 10 was it bad ??

1. OMG i did the express setup in win 10 was it bad ?? - Similar Threads - OMG did express

2. did i win?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did i win?: did i the surface 9 pro they sent me a gmail saying "You're in - Good luck! " will i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-i-win/d2fd1635-773f-4152-bcf4-6519454a9eec
  3. did i win?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    did i win?: did i the surface 9 pro they sent me a gmail saying "You're in - Good luck! " will i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-i-win/d2fd1635-773f-4152-bcf4-6519454a9eec
  4. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...: Already done... What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to sign in option again and again the restart the system cannot sign of the window 10 very difficult........
  5. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...: Already done... What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to sign in option again and again the restart the system cannot sign of the window 10 very difficult........
  6. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: HOW MANY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING INCREDIBLE PROBLEMS AND BUGS AND GLITCHES AND FLAWS ARE THERE NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!!??!!?!!!?!???!!??!!??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!...
  8. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: HOW MANY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING INCREDIBLE PROBLEMS AND BUGS AND GLITCHES AND FLAWS ARE THERE NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!!??!!?!!!?!???!!??!!??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!...
  9. OMG

in Windows 10 Customization
    OMG: Look: [ATTACH] Why the tile in the app side has an outline on the UWP OneNote version, whereas in the tiles side, it has none. What is this icon monstrosity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/omg/7e634c80-acbf-46b9-a301-9a640f3b5910
  10. omg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    omg: i lost all my home work on my college portal i had just got done with it never got to save a pop up came up and now its gone what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/omg/23f308e7-e8b5-46bb-8f91-a1ad06b73f73