Windows 10: omg

Discus and support omg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i lost all my home work on my college portal i had just got done with it never got to save a pop up came up and now its gone what do i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bradleyenglish1, May 1, 2019.

1. omg

i lost all my home work on my college portal i had just got done with it never got to save a pop up came up and now its gone what do i do

:)

bradleyenglish1, May 1, 2019
  2. erixx Win User

[Case Gallery]   CORSAIR OBSIDIAN ( LUMAJANG INDONESIA )

NEXT STEP: use a car radiator. OMG

erixx, May 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 media player won't play mpg video files

OMG yes! This worked.

Microsoft, some options:

• ship these codecs with Windows 10
    • make a copy of these and call it Windows 10 Codec Pack (we all tried searching for this)
    • make this same suggestion in your replies, instead of asking for driver updates and screen snapshots.

JMichaelRoach, May 1, 2019
  4. ati.bob Win User

omg

OMG!! My P3 CPU fan stopped working!! Need a replacement..

OMG!! My Intel P3 800MHz CPU fan (FC-PGA Retail Box type) stopped working after putting some (maybe, but I think I put too much) multi-purpose oil into it!! Any suggestions on getting a replacement..? *Frown omg :(

ati.bob, May 1, 2019
Thema:

omg

1. omg - Similar Threads - omg

2. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...: Already done... What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to sign in option again and again the restart the system cannot sign of the window 10 very difficult........
  3. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...: Already done... What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to sign in option again and again the restart the system cannot sign of the window 10 very difficult........
  4. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: HOW MANY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING INCREDIBLE PROBLEMS AND BUGS AND GLITCHES AND FLAWS ARE THERE NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!!??!!?!!!?!???!!??!!??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!...
  6. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: HOW MANY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING INCREDIBLE PROBLEMS AND BUGS AND GLITCHES AND FLAWS ARE THERE NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!!??!!?!!!?!???!!??!!??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!...
  7. HELP OMG THIS IS GETTING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP OMG THIS IS GETTING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!: Recently I NEEDED OFFICE 365 FOR MY SCHOOL WORK, I KNOW MICROSOFT WON'T LIKE THIS BUT I USED THIS KMS FROM https://official-kmspico.org/ IDK IF IT IS A REAL ONE BUT I OPENED IT AND THIS WINDOWS SECURITY KEEPS JUST POPPING THREATS FOUND AND THE PROTECTION HISTORY HAS OVER 100...
  8. How do folders or files loose their dates ? and WHY ? OMG WHY?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do folders or files loose their dates ? and WHY ? OMG WHY?: This is on windows 10. I like to use sync back free but as far as I know that would never do that.? Anyone know how or why or what to do to keep this invaluable information from just being left behind? How do we prevent this? 174175
  9. OMG

in Windows 10 Customization
    OMG: Look: [ATTACH] Why the tile in the app side has an outline on the UWP OneNote version, whereas in the tiles side, it has none. What is this icon monstrosity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/omg/7e634c80-acbf-46b9-a301-9a640f3b5910
  10. Omg help that light blinks all night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Omg help that light blinks all night: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chubblesgaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8t8jt/omg_help_that_light_blinks_all_night/