Windows 10: omputer won't sleep

Discus and support omputer won't sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion desktop no longer goes to sleep. I have tried the power and sleep settings but that does not help, it stays on constantly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by percyjones jr, Dec 27, 2018.

1. omputer won't sleep

My HP Pavilion desktop no longer goes to sleep. I have tried the power and sleep settings but that does not help, it stays on constantly.

:)

percyjones jr, Dec 27, 2018

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 27, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. omputer won't sleep

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

omputer won't sleep

1. omputer won't sleep - Similar Threads - omputer won't sleep

2. Computer Won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Sleep: Everytime I tell my computer to sleep it just goes to the lock screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-sleep/a040a24d-375d-4844-b471-e0cd0b860d23
  3. Laptop won't sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't sleep: Hi all,Currently I faced an issue that my laptop Window 10 won't sleep by pressing the power button, closing the lid, alt + f4 buttons and the power option at the start option. Anyone can help? Below are some of my settings. Windows version:Thanks in advance!...
  4. Laptop won't sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't sleep: Hi all,Currently I faced an issue that my laptop Window 10 won't sleep by pressing the power button, closing the lid, alt + f4 buttons and the power option at the start option. Anyone can help? Below are some of my settings. Windows version:Thanks in advance!...
  5. Computer won't sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't sleep: New machine, ~6 weeks - Win 10 Pro, Ryzen 12 core processor, 64GB RAM, nVidia 1660Ti GPU. Up until the last few days, the power settings were working properly. The displays would turn off after the set time and the computer would go to sleep shortly thereafter. The past...
  6. Pc won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won't sleep: I just built this pc and I've been having problems getting this thing to go to sleep.when I click the sleep button in windows in goes off then come back in less then a 2 second's. The only time I'm able to get it to go to sleep is if I shut it down then put it to sleep .I've...
  7. Computer won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't sleep: My computer won't sleep, like ven enter the sleep mode. It does the usual fade to black, then to the blue "No signal detected" screen, then to black again after varying periods of time, then my desktop. It is quite irritating, as I had just fixed it (Not sure how) and got it...
  8. PC won't sleep

PC won't sleep: Hi people, I have a workaround for a PC that won't go into sleep or hybrid sleep mode, that allows a security password to become active, as well as saving some power. I have tried hibernate and found it to be unsatisfactory, the delay to resume is annoying. I have also spent...
  9. Display won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Display won't Sleep: I am unable to get my display to turn off per the settings I have in Windows 10. Setting now are: High performance PC sleep - never Screen saver - 7 minutes Turn off display - 20 minutes Is there some factor that causes the display to stay on? 112464
  10. PC Won't Sleep

PC Won't Sleep: So I've and tried some more and I cannot seem to get my PC to Sleep. I was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate. It's a custom built rig for gaming and streaming movies. Not sure why, but I put it on sleep, I see the PC go down as if it's in sleep mode and then...