Windows 10: On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is...

Discus and support On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the volume icon cannot be adjusted. Where are my favortite "reading" file? on new 2020 Edge?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MyriamCamiel, Feb 8, 2020.

1. On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is...

the volume icon cannot be adjusted. Where are my favortite "reading" file? on new 2020 Edge?

:)

MyriamCamiel, Feb 8, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Feb 8, 2020
  4. On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is...

1. On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is... - Similar Threads - 2020 edge issues

2. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.: Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second HDMI port. However, when I turned the monitor on, it said 'No signal'. I attempted to swap the cables between the two HDMI...
  3. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.: Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second HDMI port. However, when I turned the monitor on, it said 'No signal'. I attempted to swap the cables between the two HDMI...
  4. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound adjustment icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound adjustment icon: The icon on the task bar for sound adjustment does not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-adjustment-icon/7d9fff11-d541-49cb-8427-5bd2503f1874
  6. Sound issues -- adjustments?

Sound issues -- adjustments?: A friend of mine finds that his sound is uneven. If he plays, for example, a YouTube video, his sound might be perfector, annoyingly, too low and adjusting the volume to 100% still doesnt work well. Is there any other adjustment worth trying? (W10 Pro 20H2) Mel 171923
  7. System volume icon does not adjust volume

System volume icon does not adjust volume: I can adjust volume from settings and as far as I can see, the drivers are up to date, but all of a sudden I can't adjust the volume from the icon on the taskbar...
  8. Sound issues -- adjustments?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound issues -- adjustments?: A friend of mine finds that his sound is uneven. If he plays, for example, a YouTube video, his sound might be perfector, annoyingly, too low and adjusting the volume to 100% still doesnt work well. Is there any other adjustment worth trying? (W10 Pro 20H2) Mel 171923
  9. Adjust sound volume scaling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjust sound volume scaling: Okay how do I describe this. When I wear my headset I currently have to set the system sound volume to 4 in order to not blow my eardrums, but that leaves me with only 4 levels between no sound and my ears start to bleed. What I've been wondering is if there is a way to set...
  10. is there a way to make the volume slider adjust in increments of 1 instead of 2?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to make the volume slider adjust in increments of 1 instead of 2?: the lowest volume setting my computer can do is 2. this is annoying. submitted by /u/smemmy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkw11k/is_there_a_way_to_make_the_volume_slider_adjust/