Windows 10: On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security

Discus and support On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security I receive one replay [Delete Service folder... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dr.MohamedNahass, Nov 6, 2019.

1. On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security

On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security I receive one replay [Delete Service folder Path:"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service"] but this do not solve the issue I think the reason due to I accelerate the deletion before the windows security.

After searching and trail, I found the solution for this issue by deleting the folder Scans in Path:"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans by using an Unlocker program for delete.

:)

Dr.MohamedNahass, Nov 6, 2019

2. Delete History

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

To be able to assist you better, provided us few more details on the below questions.

1. Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge in Windows 10?

2. Are you referring items in the Address Bar drop-down list?

3. When trying to delete the History, did you uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data"?

Please follow the below steps on How to delete the browsing history in Internet Explorer 11.

• In Internet Explorer, press CTRL+ SHIFT + DEL keys together on your keyboard to display the
      Delete Browsing History dialog
    • Check the box next to History.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Does Windows 10 File History protect against crypto malware

Is the saved data generated by Windows 10's file history feature isolated from users and administrators? I'm asking this after reading of the recent crypto attack against OSX machines where time machine backups were safe because the files are only accessible to a special user and even with access to the drive the malware wasn't able to encrypt time machine's data store.

I was wondering if Windows 10's feature provides similar protection. There is a similar question to this but the answers simply suggest different backup strategies and don't actually answer the question.

note: I realize that the most secure solution involves backing up to drives that are physically disconnected, there's no need to suggest that - I'm only looking for a specific answer to this question

George Kendros, Nov 6, 2019
  4. On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security

Odd message during secure HD deletion.

The rest of the sweeps are just security sweeps. It should not ask you that question again since the virus has already been deleted.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security

1. On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security - Similar Threads - October ask question

2. Windows Security Protection History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Protection History: Hi! I just wanted to ask, when I go in Protection History, it says "Potentially unwanted app removed."It means that my laptop is safe, right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-protection-history/cf3fc869-38b7-41fd-9bce-e72b6261da5e
  3. Windows Security Protection History is not deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Protection History is not deleting: Everything I’ve read says Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Protection History supposed to show for only 30 days by default. But mine was there longer.I followed the instructions...
  4. Windows Security Protection History is not deleting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Protection History is not deleting: Everything I’ve read says Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Protection History supposed to show for only 30 days by default. But mine was there longer.I followed the instructions...
  5. Windows Security Protection History is not deleting

6. Windows Security Protection History

Windows Security Protection History: How do I clear Protection History in Windows Security Defender? See included screen print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-protection-history/693b8607-59a0-4663-ad94-2a70aaec4c2d
  7. Protection History Question

Protection History Question: Question on Protection History. See screenshot. On Protection History, how do I delete only the 2 items for Severe listings? In the past, I seem to remember deleting entries like this in the Protection History page with 1 or 2 clicks. However, I dont see that delete option...
  8. Protection History Question

Protection History Question: On Protection History, how do I delete the Severe listings? See screenshot. Thanks, Jerry [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/protection-history-question/06653507-e349-4cb4-ae6d-a01cdcea45b3
  9. Windows Security - Protection History

Windows Security - Protection History: I got this message in Action Center regarding some security setting in "Windows Security". When I clicked on the message, it brought me to a view called "Protection history" inside "Windows Security", with the following message. "The setting to block potentially unwanted...
  10. Windows Security/Protection history

Windows Security/Protection history: Happy Holidays to All. Nov 5th 2019: Windows 10 Pro version Winver 18362.449, I have since updated to 1909, winver 18363.476. But since Nov 5th I have had random shutdown of Outlook.com mail, either using Firefox or EDGE. Microsoft opened a case number and promptly closed it....