Windows 10: on all browsers youtube will not work

Discus and support on all browsers youtube will not work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James Turkus, Feb 23, 2024.

1. on all browsers youtube will not work

i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

:)

James Turkus, Feb 23, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Nisko Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Mohan B P Win User

on all browsers youtube will not work

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

on all browsers youtube will not work

1. on all browsers youtube will not work - Similar Threads - browsers youtube

2. Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser: Every time I playing a youtube video, when the video starts running, Windows Explorer seems to restart for example, when you open a folder, the folder closes, and the cursor lags for a few seconds. Is there a way to fix it? I do all stuff like turning off hardware...
  3. Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser: Every time I playing a youtube video, when the video starts running, Windows Explorer seems to restart for example, when you open a folder, the folder closes, and the cursor lags for a few seconds. Is there a way to fix it? I do all stuff like turning off hardware...
  4. My Browser keep opening youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Browser keep opening youtube: Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge...
  5. My Browser keep opening youtube

My Browser keep opening youtube: Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge...
  6. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  7. on all browsers youtube will not work

on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  8. Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.: So before I synced Onedrive, my Youtube page is all working properly, but when I synced using Onedrive, my Youtube page started to stop working and I cannot click any of the buttons and I tried to reload, the page took about 1 minute to reload but when normal only tooks like...
  9. Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.

Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.: So before I synced Onedrive, my Youtube page is all working properly, but when I synced using Onedrive, my Youtube page started to stop working and I cannot click any of the buttons and I tried to reload, the page took about 1 minute to reload but when normal only tooks like...
  10. YouTube videos keep pausing then restarting with no sound on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube videos keep pausing then restarting with no sound on all browsers: For some reason today, after having made no changes at all, YouTube videos started to frequently pause while playing, and then restart playing without sound working. I have tried clearing cookies/cache/browsing history, and even changing to different browsers like Chrome &...