Windows 10: On and Off

Discus and support On and Off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good evening, folks. One of my HP laptops goes ON and OFF wherever l am using the system. The system cannot last for one hour without shutting down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 21, 2022.

1. On and Off

Good evening, folks. One of my HP laptops goes ON and OFF wherever l am using the system. The system cannot last for one hour without shutting down and booting itself immediately. l used DISM /Oline /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and the result was: 'No component corruption detected'Thereafter, l deployed 'SFC /scannow'. unfortunately, the system shutdown when it reaches 62% of scanning.tips: the system was on an AC power and not on battery.l will be grateful as always if a solution is provided as soon as possible.Thank you.Sylvester Asuenimen

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

On and Off

1. On and Off - Similar Threads - Off

2. Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall: Following Windows 10 reinstall after drive failure, all touchpad options besides sensitivity are missing picture.Fn-Key combo to switch touchpad shows OSD message "Touchpad on/off" but does not turn touchpad offDevice driver update and uninstall have no effect....
  3. Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall: Following Windows 10 reinstall after drive failure, all touchpad options besides sensitivity are missing picture.Fn-Key combo to switch touchpad shows OSD message "Touchpad on/off" but does not turn touchpad offDevice driver update and uninstall have no effect....
  4. Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Caps Lock On/Off Indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock On/Off Indicator: hi.whenever i toggle caps lock, it creates an icon at the bottom middle of my screen.how do i stop this?im on windows 11.sorry if it isnt that descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-onoff-indicator/4660de84-0a7b-4f19-b458-fcd1eec7518d
  6. Caps Lock On/Off Indicator

Caps Lock On/Off Indicator: hi.whenever i toggle caps lock, it creates an icon at the bottom middle of my screen.how do i stop this?im on windows 11.sorry if it isnt that descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-onoff-indicator/4660de84-0a7b-4f19-b458-fcd1eec7518d
  7. Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.: Hello!I was looking at the Energy settings and clicked "Set the power mod for best energy efficiency" setting.However, I would like to now turn this off but if I go into the settings there does not seem to be an option to do so.Is there a way to accomplish this?Any info would...
  8. Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.

Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.: Hello!I was looking at the Energy settings and clicked "Set the power mod for best energy efficiency" setting.However, I would like to now turn this off but if I go into the settings there does not seem to be an option to do so.Is there a way to accomplish this?Any info would...
  9. How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....: How can I find a person logging in through my accounts? How can I speak to no play with a security issue. One of many. To preface this I have been told to **** ,to take a lot of pills via my laptop in writing, sounds go off in my home, photos data and apps missing deleted or...
  10. How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....

How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....: How can I find a person logging in through my accounts? How can I speak to no play with a security issue. One of many. To preface this I have been told to **** ,to take a lot of pills via my laptop in writing, sounds go off in my home, photos data and apps missing deleted or...