Windows 10: On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?

Discus and support On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So background is that I stupidly formatted my laptop's harddrive instead of my external one and now I seem to have wiped it completely, OS and all. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luke Coyne, Mar 18, 2023.

1. On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?

So background is that I stupidly formatted my laptop's harddrive instead of my external one and now I seem to have wiped it completely, OS and all. So when turning it on I get sent to the Aptio Setup Utility with no options to boot.I've made a bootable environment on my external harddrive and tested it on another laptop. Works all good.However plugging it to formatted laptop it won't show up on the boot.I have looked for solutions but the only things I seem to be able to do are disable secure and fast boot.Tried things: There is no option to launch CSM in my BIOS Also nothing about legacy The

:)

Luke Coyne, Mar 18, 2023

2. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Mar 18, 2023
  3. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Mar 18, 2023
  4. LGS_558 Win User

On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?

Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility

When I turn my computer on, it takes me directly to the Aptio Setup Utility screen. I cannot exit, and under the Boot tab, it only lists Fast Boot, Boot Option Priorities(nothing listed) and Delete boot option. I cannot access launch CSM and I cannot find a way to fix this error without it. Please help, I need my computer ASAP.

LGS_558, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?

1. On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show? - Similar Threads - Aptio Setup Utility

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  6. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?: So background is that I stupidly formatted my laptop's harddrive instead of my external one and now I seem to have wiped it completely, OS and all. So when turning it on I get sent to the Aptio Setup Utility with no options to boot.I've made a bootable environment on my...
  8. On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On Aptio Setup Utility how do I create a boot option when none show?: So background is that I stupidly formatted my laptop's harddrive instead of my external one and now I seem to have wiped it completely, OS and all. So when turning it on I get sent to the Aptio Setup Utility with no options to boot.I've made a bootable environment on my...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  10. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974