On booting the main screen letters are too big..

Discus and support On booting the main screen letters are too big.. in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller? I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cabbage, Jul 30, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller?

I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to the screen after logged into a user but not the main screen that appear with user information.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

:)

cabbage, Jul 30, 2015
  2. tonio2002 Win User

Letters too big in Edge

After update 1703 my problems seems to be solved.

Thanks to the community foor thinking with me.

tonio2002, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Letters too big in Edge

You can perform a soft reset, if that wouldn't work, proceed with a hard reset. To know more about what these steps can do, access page
    here

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

On booting the main screen letters are too big..

On booting the main screen letters are too big.. - Similar Threads - booting main screen

1. Can not mount old Gateway Boot / File Drive in New HP

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not mount old Gateway Boot / File Drive in New HP: My old Gateway failed. Today I purchased a new HP Pavilion 570-p023w. It sees my two USB 1 T drives straight away. I put the old Gateway boot/ file drive a 500 gig Seagate Barracuda Sata in a Rrosewill RX308. external USB enclosure. The HP does not recognize it. What do...
  2. Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.: I recently installed Windows 7 alongside Windows 10 for better support for older games, however Windows 10 will now no longer boot, it simply goes to a black screen with a circle of spinning dots with occasional disk activity. I have left it like this for at least 3 hours...
  3. PC infected with Defo@boot virus

in Windows 10 Support
    PC infected with Defo@boot virus: I ran the boot time scan with free version of Avast. It deleted two files infected with the virus but could not delete third file due to access denied. The file is c,windows,system32,log files,emi,rtbackup,started,view log,system etl. Is it safe to delete it manually after...
  4. Main SDD won't boot without secondary HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Main SDD won't boot without secondary HDD: So this interesting. I wanted to make an image of my machine since upgrading to Windows 10 and saw it kept on including my secondary drive (which has over 600 gigs of movies). I am not able to uncheck it. So I figured what the hell and disconnected the drive. My box will...
  5. Wrong resolution on main display at boot in dual screen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong resolution on main display at boot in dual screen mode: In a few words, I have a MSI AMD Radeon HD 7700 Graphic card with the latest driver installed 16.40.2011 in Win 10 Pro 1607, and I've noticed that when I plug the second monitor (a hd ready wide TV screen) into the hdmi slot, the main desktop screen (1280*1024) have the boot...
  6. Safe to remove main HD and boot with another?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to remove main HD and boot with another?: Hi, Question: I'm on a desktop. Can I safely remove my current HD which has my current working Win10 and connect a new HD and do a fresh install of Win10 on it for troubleshooting some USB 3.0 issues I'm having? After which I would then go back to connecting my main HD....
  7. Can't boot into main drive after installing Windows on another drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot into main drive after installing Windows on another drive: Hi guys, So I'm no longer able to boot into my main drive, but all my files and folders on that drive still look intact. I honestly don't know what went wrong or if there is any way to fix this other than reinstalling Windows. Tried startup repair on my Windows 10...
On booting the main screen letters are too big.. solved