Windows 10: On booting the main screen letters are too big..

Discus and support On booting the main screen letters are too big.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller? I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cabbage, Jul 30, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

On booting the main screen letters are too big..

Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller?

I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to the screen after logged into a user but not the main screen that appear with user information.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

:)

cabbage, Jul 30, 2015
  2. tonio2002 Win User

Letters too big in Edge

After update 1703 my problems seems to be solved.

Thanks to the community foor thinking with me.

tonio2002, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Letters too big in Edge

You can perform a soft reset, if that wouldn't work, proceed with a hard reset. To know more about what these steps can do, access page
    here

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

On booting the main screen letters are too big..

1. On booting the main screen letters are too big.. - Similar Threads - booting main screen

2. Too big boot logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too big boot logo: Hi mymy name is Ahmed Malick,Yesterday I converted my HDD from MBR to GPT to boot to UEFI mode using mbr2gpt tool. Successfully converted and using UEFI mode but after Using UEFI mode the Windows 10 boot was too bigger than before and have too much width. Please help me how...
  3. Too big boot logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too big boot logo: Hi mymy name is Ahmed Malick,Yesterday I converted my HDD from MBR to GPT to boot to UEFI mode using mbr2gpt tool. Successfully converted and using UEFI mode but after Using UEFI mode the Windows 10 boot was too bigger than before and have too much width. Please help me how...
  4. Too big boot logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Screen too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen too big: My windows 10 screen is too big and I don’t know how to revert back. When I turn the laptop on, it is too big and I cannot click anything to log in. I cannot access resolution and magnifier does not work. I tried the hold shift and restart but that has failed too....
  6. Screen size too big

Screen size too big: Hey everyone My monitor dies so I temporarily theived a 13' led toshiba tv I have around. Connected via HDMI Running Windows 10 insider latest build My desktop is way too large to fit on the screen. I have to drag the tasl bar up to its maximum height just to see it....
  7. My screen resolution is too big

My screen resolution is too big: My screen resolution is too big and i cant see the most things.I have windows 10 and a Nvidia GeForce 1050 please help.Btw i have a tv for a monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-resolution-is-too-big/7bb6c088-426a-448c-aee2-ac6b0bcc7dc9
  8. Screen too big of Panda Pop

Screen too big of Panda Pop: I play Panda Pop, on Facebook, a lot, but a while back the picture of the game became narrow and longer. I have to scroll up and down to see what's going on at the top and bottom! It is very frustrating! Is there some way to fix this? I have no idea what happened to...
  9. Opening pic on screen too big....

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening pic on screen too big....: Finally given up trying to find how ro reduce the size of a pic on the start up screen, the one that shows the date and time..... Appreciate any help thanks. *Smile 97703
  10. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...