On booting the main screen letters are too big..

Discus and support On booting the main screen letters are too big.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller? I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cabbage, Jul 30, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller?

I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to the screen after logged into a user but not the main screen that appear with user information.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

:)

cabbage, Jul 30, 2015
  2. tonio2002 Win User

Letters too big in Edge

After update 1703 my problems seems to be solved.

Thanks to the community foor thinking with me.

tonio2002, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Letters too big in Edge

You can perform a soft reset, if that wouldn't work, proceed with a hard reset. To know more about what these steps can do, access page
    here

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. On booting the main screen letters are too big.. - Similar Threads - booting main screen

2. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  3. I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!: I get random blue screens with a crash code bad_pool_caller. I checked the Microsoft Support website but the included solution does not help (check if all of your drivers are updated) they werent but I updated them and its still happening I tried some other things for example...
  4. Unmountable boot error

Unmountable boot error: Hello! My laptop has been getting the blue screen with the “unmountable boot error” when I try to start it up. I made USB drive of the windows media installation to try to fix it but it doesn’t show up. Ive tried changing the boot order & tried using F9 to select it but it’s...
  5. Win 10 blue screen driver crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 blue screen driver crash: I am having this problem for around 3 months and there is no actual persistence of the problem. While I play, exactly when I am shutting down the PC or when I start it up a blue screen appears with the sad windows face :( . I do use my PC on a daily basis and the problem...
  6. My computer can not boot and shut down properly

My computer can not boot and shut down properly: My computer is not starting up and shutting down properly. At first the system started up correctly but I was strangely redirected to a screen that asked me to sign out and sign in again for Windows to work properly I did just that and it was successful. After like 10...
  7. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  8. Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop?

Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop?: I am the admin...no kids in the house...yet I see this annoying window at each start...10PRO 64bit [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/why-do-i-see-this-at-every-boot-on-the-desktop/b83e01a9-84fa-4fed-80ae-f1383265e609
  9. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  10. How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10: [IMG] Booting the computer system involves loading an operating system from the various boot devices like drivers, network, and USB drives when the computer is switched on. Once the startup sequence finishes loading the operating system, the system hardware will be [...]...