Windows 10: On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram

Discus and support On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram How can i solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NkKohli, Dec 12, 2018.

1. NkKohli Win User

On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram

On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram [​IMG]On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram

How can i solve this

:)

NkKohli, Dec 12, 2018

2. how to upgrade Ram from 8 to 16 gb?

Hey Madan. This is not a Windows issue or Microsoft issue but I'll try to help.

To go from 8 GB RAM to 16 GB. You will have to actually purchase COMPATIBLE 16 GB sticks of RAM then install them. Dell Inspiron might have more information on what kind of RAM is compatible with your PC.

Getting more RAM is not a simple troubleshooting fix and if you are on a laptop, it might be impossible.

Zackary Vanosdol, Dec 12, 2018
  3. how to upgrade Ram from 8 to 16 gb?

I have a Dell Inspiron with 8gb ram and windows 10. The laptop is very slow and i want to upgrade my ram to 16 gb. How to upgrade ram? need help!

Madan Deepakumar Chengalvarayan, Dec 12, 2018
  4. On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram

pc not reconizing correct ram, shows 8 gb instead of 16

pc not reconizing correct ram, shows 8 gb instead of 16

DwightManis, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram

1. On booting up I get the following error I am on an ibm thinpad t470 with 16 gb ram - Similar Threads - booting following error

2. When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error: As title states when my laptop starts up I have been getting a windows.net error box that asks to continue or close program. the description text is See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
  3. When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error: As title states when my laptop starts up I have been getting a windows.net error box that asks to continue or close program. the description text is See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
  4. what is the standard ram usage of win 11 if I have 16 gb ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the standard ram usage of win 11 if I have 16 gb ram?: Hello everyone.I am using Win 11 and I have 16 gb ram. And when I go to task manager > performance tab, it shows i am using ~7gb ram, but when I go to process tab to show all the applications I am using, I don't think it is using 7 gb ram because the total should be way less...
  5. what is the standard ram usage of win 11 if I have 16 gb ram?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the standard ram usage of win 11 if I have 16 gb ram?: Hello everyone.I am using Win 11 and I have 16 gb ram. And when I go to task manager > performance tab, it shows i am using ~7gb ram, but when I go to process tab to show all the applications I am using, I don't think it is using 7 gb ram because the total should be way less...
  6. I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb: I had 8gb of RAM and decided to get another 8gb of RAM. After the installation I went on task manager > processes and it says I have 16 gb of memory, but below that it says memory usage 7.9 gb. Also at the bottom it says hardware reserved 8.1 gb and in all my games its says I...
  7. 16 GB of Ram installed hardware hijacking 8 GB of it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    16 GB of Ram installed hardware hijacking 8 GB of it.: Hi here's my specs first off: MPG X570 MSI Gaming Plus Motherboard 2x8 GB Patriot Viper 3000mhz RAM sticks AMD Ryzen 5 2600x 6 core processor GeForce EVGA RTX graphics card CX750M PSU Corsair USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe Allegro Captain 240RGB V2 CPU Cooler My problem: I...
  8. More than 6 GB of RAM of 16 GB missing

More than 6 GB of RAM of 16 GB missing: I have a fast W10 64bit 16GB RAM pc. Task Manager shows me around 900 MB used for Me as as user, no other user accounts on the pc, the list I can see also adds up to around that, "Everything" taking around 470 MB, Antimalware 140 MB, Windows Explorer 42 MB, etc., it quickly...
  9. I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?: I had a look at my system information and I noticed that I only have 6.94 GB usable RAM but 16 GB is installed. I recently decided to overclock my PC from 3.70 GHz to 4.19 GHz, I thought that was the issue, but I'm not sure why I thought overclocking would affect usable RAM....
  10. 16 GB RAM Installed 15,9 GB Usabble

16 GB RAM Installed 15,9 GB Usabble: I bought a new desktop computer with an i7 4790 and 16 BG RAM, but the computer itself uses just 15,9 gb ram. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/16-gb-ram-installed-159-gb-usabble/ba15b38a-8903-479e-bcf0-d5b0ead7f442