Windows 10: on cellular and e sim

Discus and support on cellular and e sim in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there no cellular of updated windows version 1903?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaviRavuri, Sep 16, 2020.

1. on cellular and e sim

is there no cellular of updated windows version 1903?

:)

RaviRavuri, Sep 16, 2020
  2. mdamico3 Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

mdamico3, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

on cellular and e sim

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

Thank you for your reply.

Given that the network connection settings is properly configured and there's no problem with your internet service provider, it seems that the network adapter itself is having an issue. In this case, we suggest contacting the device manufacturer for a hardware
    checking.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

on cellular and e sim

1. on cellular and e sim - Similar Threads - cellular sim

2. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  3. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  4. Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???: All,I'm setting up a Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 11 which has both a SIM card slot and an e-SIM with Win 11. Microsoft MS writes on its "Get Connected When Setting Up Your Windows 11 PC" page, "If your PC has a SIM card slot or built-in eSIM, try to connect to cellular a network...
  5. Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???

Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???: All,I'm setting up a Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 11 which has both a SIM card slot and an e-SIM with Win 11. Microsoft MS writes on its "Get Connected When Setting Up Your Windows 11 PC" page, "If your PC has a SIM card slot or built-in eSIM, try to connect to cellular a network...
  6. After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...: After updating to window 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting was missed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-wondow-11-i-was-not-able-to-use/03bc4345-26f8-46e1-af79-6f251650a151
  7. After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...

After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...: After updating to window 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting was missed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-wondow-11-i-was-not-able-to-use/03bc4345-26f8-46e1-af79-6f251650a151
  8. I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...: My HP EliteBook 830 G3 is not showing the cellular network option even though the sim card is installed, already tried reinstalling and updating the drivers but it doesn't seem to work, the laptop is compatible with a sim as the sim card worked on Windows 10 but it doesn't...
  9. I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...

I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...: My HP EliteBook 830 G3 is not showing the cellular network option even though the sim card is installed, already tried reinstalling and updating the drivers but it doesn't seem to work, the laptop is compatible with a sim as the sim card worked on Windows 10 but it doesn't...
  10. sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480: I've inserted my sim card in to the slot but can't find a cellular option in the setting of windows11. there's no such thing. I couldn't find a driver compatible with latitude7480 using W11 either. Dell support service doesn't suggest drivers for Windows11...