Windows 10: on cellular and e sim

Discus and support on cellular and e sim in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there no cellular of updated windows version 1903?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaviRavuri, Sep 16, 2020 at 4:58 AM.

1. on cellular and e sim

is there no cellular of updated windows version 1903?

:)

2. mdamico3 Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

3. Eric Ber Win User

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

4. Riel Alc Win User

on cellular and e sim

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

Thank you for your reply.

Given that the network connection settings is properly configured and there's no problem with your internet service provider, it seems that the network adapter itself is having an issue. In this case, we suggest contacting the device manufacturer for a hardware
    checking.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Thema:

on cellular and e sim

1. on cellular and e sim - Similar Threads - cellular sim

2. Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage: When I visit a grocery store or a doctors’ office, I sometimes have weak cellular coverage. I know there might be a public Wi-Fi network that could help, but it’s a pain to figure out which networks are high-quality and available to me. And then...
  3. Cellular Internet for laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular Internet for laptop: I am a truck driver who cant have internet through "conventional" means like cable or satalite. I currently have a hotspot through sprint, but it is only 100GB which is not enough to support my gaming and downloading habits. Dont ask how but I already maxed out my limit in...
  4. Set cellular data limit

Set cellular data limit: I've found multiple articles on how to set the cellular data limit within Windows using the GUI but none on how I do it with command line so I can push it out to multiple machines. I have found how to use netsh to make sure the interface is marked as a metered connection,...
  5. Can't share cellular Internet over WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't share cellular Internet over WiFi: I have a Thinkpad T450s with Sierra wireless with "unlimited bandwidth" contract, but sharing over WiFi doesn't let Internet connection. How the can I mask the shared WiFi that makes the celular believe that only the laptop is connected? submitted by /u/arima0k [link]...
  6. Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card

Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card: My Lenovo 260 ThinkPad runs Windows 10. It has an internal modem which takes a SIM card for a cellular connection. Recently the SIM card icon no longer appears on the Network & Internet connectivity menu. I am only able to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi. How can I fix...
  7. Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card

Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card: Hello I have Dell latitude E6540 laptop. First, I didn't know my laptop can use SIM card. When I try download from dell the following: Communications_Driver_443X0_WN32_6.14.4316.502_A00 DW5808E-and-DW5808-LTE-Mobile-Broadband-and-GNSS_YRVDP_WIN_6.36.4824.504_A11 From...
  8. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19
  9. WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS: CELLULAR CONNECTION BROKEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cellular-icons-disappear-sim-connection/76122764-b049-4f31-ba39-8591f69688a7
  10. WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS: WINDOWS 10 CELL CONNECTION STOPS AND ALL ICONS DISAPPEAR ALL SETTINGS STOP AND YOU HAVE NO WAY TO RESET IT OR REINSTALL IT THEY KEEP CLOSING THE THREAD QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS ISSUE EVEN THOUGH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WANT SOLUTION WHICH NONE HAVE BEEN PROVIDED THIS IS NOT A...