Windows 10: ? on chrome vs the new edge canary - many questions good or bad

Discus and support ? on chrome vs the new edge canary - many questions good or bad in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; 1) So bottom line is chrome superior to the Microsoft new edge canary or is there no difference. are there really good features that are better 2 ) Are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by martyr, Feb 15, 2020.

1. martyr Win User

? on chrome vs the new edge canary - many questions good or bad

1) So bottom line is chrome superior to the Microsoft new edge canary or is there no difference. are there really good features that are better
    2 ) Are you going to leave chrome and go to this microsoft edge or stay with chrome.
    3 ) Are there any major issues this new edge. Will it mess up chrome
    4) Finally is this optional for the new edge or is this going to come through h windows update. I read it will be forced at some point
    5 is bookmarks easier

these are some of the questions so what do you think. this is for windows 10 home. so should i download or wait

:)

martyr, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, Feb 15, 2020
  3. comrade47 Win User
    Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

Hello all! First post.

? on chrome vs the new edge canary - many questions good or bad [​IMG]

I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers.

After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help. I re-import them and set up the favorites bar...., and sometimes a day later, sometimes an hour later, the favorites are all gone, as is the Home button. I've think I've tried just about everything suggested but it keeps happening even after just installing a new OS drive, a Samsung 970 evo, 1 terabyte SSD drive. Everything installed fine, but the favorite problem is still there even on a fresh, new install.

So, as the question title shows, I've been trying different browsers. I installed Chrome, then Edge Beta and then Edge Canary. They all work well, especially NEVER losing the favorites..., but..., they all exhibit the same problem. Images, seemingly random one, show pixilation. On opening a page, some images will be pixilated, most others not. IE didn't do this and neither did the original Edge. I've even tried Firefox, and it does the same thing.

Below is a screenshot of what happens. If I refresh the screen, sometimes it clears up that image, but then others will be pixilated. I'd be pulling my hair out, except that I'm undergoing some medical treatment, and there isn't much there right now.

comrade47, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

Edge Canary

Hi, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

As Edge Canary is still in development it may be wise to mark this as a bug or request this feature for a future update.

Windows key + F will open the feedback app.

Time Lady, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. ? on chrome vs the new edge canary - many questions good or bad - Similar Threads - chrome edge canary

2. Chrome vs Edge....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome vs Edge....: I have Windows 10 & want to use Chrome, how do I uninstall Edge & keep from it loading my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-vs-edge/75cc0bf8-dd0a-4bd7-8837-419d407ba237
  3. Chrome vs Edge....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome vs Edge....: I have Windows 10 & want to use Chrome, how do I uninstall Edge & keep from it loading my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-vs-edge/75cc0bf8-dd0a-4bd7-8837-419d407ba237
  4. Chrome vs Edge....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. edge vs chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edge vs chrome: I have used edge a few times and it is much faster than chrome. Why is this? Because Edge belongs to MS? I"m puzzled about this. I have cleared cache, history etc but my chrome is like a snail.I don't see why this would be other than that Edge would have no data in it to...
  6. edge vs chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    edge vs chrome: I have used edge a few times and it is much faster than chrome. Why is this? Because Edge belongs to MS? I"m puzzled about this. I have cleared cache, history etc but my chrome is like a snail.I don't see why this would be other than that Edge would have no data in it to...
  7. edge vs chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Battery life New edge vs Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery life New edge vs Chrome: Basically the title, does new edge (Chromium) use less battery than chrome? submitted by /u/iamweirdasfuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erozg0/battery_life_new_edge_vs_chrome/
  9. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  10. Edge vs Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Edge vs Chrome: I've been using Google Chrome for a long time.... When I first got on windows 10, Edge seemed not so great and I like Internet Explorer better but I knew it wasn't going to be maintained much longer as Edge is now the official windows browser...Although it still seems to...