Windows 10: on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use...

Discus and support on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use it it asks me ands sais the publisher may not be verified im... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Finlay O'Reilly, May 11, 2020.

1. on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use...

on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use it it asks me ands sais the publisher may not be verified im not sure if i should run this or is it mallware,

thanks in advance,

Finlay

:)

Finlay O'Reilly, May 11, 2020

2. MS Flight Sim X

The good news is that the recommended 3rd party uninstaller worked to remove the Flight Sim X program off my list at the "uninstall a program" tab on the control panel.

The bad news is that when I, once again, attempt to install the program from a DVD, it will start to run and then stop with a prompt that says "1628: Failed to complete installation".

What little hair I have left is being pulled out....

StephenNierengarten, May 11, 2020
  3. How do I back up my planes for Flight Sim X ?

On the very verge to buy a new (and BETTER!) computer, but on the old one are still my plane collection that I use for Flight Simulator X. So how do I transport these plane files from one PC to another? (after freshly installed FSX that is!)

(We are talking about 50+ planes here...)

I read somewhere that the SimObjects folder can be copied, but I'm afraid that I will end up with non-working planes...

RingTailCoon, May 11, 2020
  4. on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use...

CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 11, 2020
Thema:

on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use...

1. on Flight Sim X ive downloaded a plane from a 3rd party website and then if i want to use... - Similar Threads - Flight Sim ive

2. Flight Sim 2020 lost a plane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 lost a plane.: When I re-installed flight sim 2020 a P-51 Mustang aircraft that I purchased "disappeared from my hangar". How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-lost-a-plane/a6bb3867-ee4e-4849-a04f-d5098b1b72dd
  3. Flight Sim 2020 lost a plane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 lost a plane.: When I re-installed flight sim 2020 a P-51 Mustang aircraft that I purchased "disappeared from my hangar". How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-lost-a-plane/a6bb3867-ee4e-4849-a04f-d5098b1b72dd
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Sim X: Hello, I have been getting the same message over and over again every time I try to play the game. It says side by side error whenever I try tp play. O have tried all the remedies on the web. I would really like some help! Thank you....
  5. Flight sim x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight sim x: For some reason the fly now button isn't there. How do I restore it? Thanks in advance, Gordon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/74fd439c-47e1-4b32-9ba2-bf7eb42668d8
  6. Flight Sim X

Flight Sim X: Does win 10 support this?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/f0a479f5-c046-4276-a012-1d3fe7d36caf
  7. Microsoft Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim X: Dear Community I would be very grateful if someone out there can help me with the answer to what is hopefully a very simple question: I have just purchased Microsoft Flight Sim X Steam edition. I purchased this with the intention of using a B737 (Pref.600-800 series)...
  8. Flight Sim X

Flight Sim X: I installed Flight Sim X. It installed properly but failed to put a shortcut to access the program and I can't find the program anywhere. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/4aeff851-d08f-4f72-a642-4a08d37d2a45
  9. Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim X: I purchased FSX in October 2009. I cannot find the activation code I used to install it on my computer. As you might have guessed, I now have a new computer and want to reinstall FSX but cannot find the code. Any ideas where to look? Do I have to use Steam? I would prefer...
  10. How do I back up my planes for Flight Sim X ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I back up my planes for Flight Sim X ?: On the very verge to buy a new (and BETTER!) computer, but on the old one are still my plane collection that I use for Flight Simulator X. So how do I transport these plane files from one PC to another? (after freshly installed FSX that is!) (We are talking about 50+...