Windows 10: On Google I downloaded another Font

Discus and support On Google I downloaded another Font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to use that font in my blogger. But don't know how it's done. Appreciate any help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rodcornish, Jul 1, 2020.

1. On Google I downloaded another Font

I want to use that font in my blogger.

But don't know how it's done.

Appreciate any help.

:)

Rodcornish, Jul 1, 2020

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 1, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    accessing downloaded font

Hello Lori,

To get your downloaded fonts on the list of fonts for Windows 10, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the Fonts folder by typing fonts on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • While the Fonts folder is open, access the folder where your downloaded font is stored.
    • Now that both folders are open, drag and drop your downloaded font from the downloads folder to the Fonts folder.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jul 1, 2020
  4. On Google I downloaded another Font

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

On Google I downloaded another Font

1. On Google I downloaded another Font - Similar Threads - Google downloaded another

2. I can not download Google

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not download Google: Can not download Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-download-google/95f55478-d4f4-4dbb-ba47-e88043ebcbab
  3. Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder: I have downloaded Fonts recently and can see them in my Font Settings, however, they are not actually in the C:\Windows\Fonts folders and not available to use in my applications. I can see in the Fonts Settings that they are in...
  4. Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder: I have downloaded Fonts recently and can see them in my Font Settings, however, they are not actually in the C:\Windows\Fonts folders and not available to use in my applications. I can see in the Fonts Settings that they are in...
  5. Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Downloading fonts from Google Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading fonts from Google Fonts: I am trying to download fonts from Google Fonts but keep getting the [ATTACH] What can I do to open a ttf file? What is the default ext or program used for this? Should I download a new one?...
  7. downloaded fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloaded fonts: I downloaded a font to my computer, when I check my settings and click on fonts, it shows up but I can't get it show up in Word or Powerpoint. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-fonts/344b0bd8-20d8-4f39-9f0d-d0e258786b3c
  8. Google Chrome with Font Rendering Enhancer

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome with Font Rendering Enhancer: Hi! I was using both Edge w/Chrome (where i have this extension as well) and Firefox...I've mentioned (and others agree) that Firefox's web page rendering is much better than Chrome's...Once the Google Chrome extension called "Font Rendering Enhancer" is added..What a...
  9. Downloaded fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloaded fonts: I downloaded several fonts from a font service and they show up on my font list AND they will print but they do not show up in a word or excel document. So, I can choose the font and create a document using that font but on my screen it looks like my computer default font....
  10. Another Font Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Another Font Problem: Hello friends at the TenForums, I'm having a problem with fonts in Windows 10. They are difficult to read, not sharp. The only exception I've found is that they look ok in Windows font viewer except for the font info at the top, (name, version, etc.). Images look clear....