Windows 10: On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour

Discus and support On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour. Now what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stephen A Weisberg, Dec 31, 2018.

1. On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour

On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour. Now what

:)

Stephen A Weisberg, Dec 31, 2018
  2. ValerieY Win User

on hold for over 3 hours for a level 2 tech to help me

i was placed on hold over 3 hours ago for a level 2 tech,

im not sure what to do from here, i have the blue screen on start up, no boot disc and it was left this way on tuesday when the level 2 tech that was on my laptop left suddenly and never got back?? help

ValerieY, Dec 31, 2018
  3. ValerieY Win User
    on hold for over 3 hours for a level 2 tech to help me

hello thank you for responding

i have toshiba satellite L7450 laptop

running windows 10. 1607

it wouldnt update anymore so i called microsoft, level 1 tech couldnt fix, scheduled to have level 2 tech tuesday,

as he was working on my laptop it was disconnected, didnt get reconnected or call back or email,

been trying ever since to get another on board.

after rebooting a blue screen came up while trying to load windows onstartup

unmountable boot volume error code 0x0000225

ValerieY, Dec 31, 2018
  4. On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour

Technical support level 2 access

Am on hold now for more than an hour waiting for level 2. Had an appointment 3 hours ago...no call back yet. When I did call in after 2 hours, there was no record of having given over the computer to microsoft techs at level 2 and them getting logs and
    saying they could not fix it and had to bump it up. Oh and that was also a couple of hours of time. Probably going to get reported for abuse.

PatrickBrer, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour

1. On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour - Similar Threads - Hold Level tech

2. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  3. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  4. I have been trying to reach microsoft tech support for over an hour!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying to reach microsoft tech support for over an hour!!!: Hello! I've been trying to reach tech support for over an hour, and this is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to get rid of the admin username/password that is preventing me from editing anything in settings/ downloads. I am also trying to delete an account that I am no longer...
  5. I have been trying to reach microsoft tech support for over an hour!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been trying to reach microsoft tech support for over an hour!!!: Hello! I've been trying to reach tech support for over an hour, and this is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to get rid of the admin username/password that is preventing me from editing anything in settings/ downloads. I am also trying to delete an account that I am no longer...
  6. I have been trying to reach microsoft tech support for over an hour!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. On hold for 3+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On hold for 3+ hours: The latest Windows 10 update will not detect my laptop's internal speakers, so I have no audio. Went through 2 tech people and have now been on hold for over 3 hours [ATTACH]...
  8. 2 hours...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 hours...: [ATTACH] pc crashed 2hrs ago, and still 20 percent. submitted by /u/DionPerera [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is6kg3/2_hours/
  9. Spent 2 Hours with windows "tech support" for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spent 2 Hours with windows "tech support" for no reason: This is unreal I have a WINDOWS ISSUE... contact windows "tech support" spend 2 hours trying to figure out what's wrong guy leaves without even letting me know. I am having trouble with my storage devices if someone actually wants to help please let me know....
  10. Level 2 Contact

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Level 2 Contact: I spoke at length with a Windows Tech Support rep last week, and she couldn't fix the issue. She said she would have a Level 2 rep call me back tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be in the office to take the call tomorrow, and I'm trying to reschedule. Does anyone know how...