Windows 10: On Hold

Discus and support On Hold in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been on hold currently for 6hrs 17 mins and 33 seconds - IS THIS NORMAL I'm finding it very unacceptable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Felicity1005, Sep 30, 2020.

1. On Hold

I've been on hold currently for 6hrs 17 mins and 33 seconds - IS THIS NORMAL

I'm finding it very unacceptable

:)

Felicity1005, Sep 30, 2020

2. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try the below suggested steps.

Method 1

1. Unplug all the external devices except Mouse and Keyboard.
    2. Try to reboot the device and check the status of the issue.
    Method 2

I would suggest you to perform Power drain by following the suggested steps.

1. Press and hold the Power Button down for 30-40 seconds.
    2. Hold the Volume Rocker up and Power ON for almost 20 second.
    3. Release the power button and wait for next 10-15 seconds.
    4. Press the power button to turn on your Surface and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Help Me Pick A Video Card!

What brand would you suggest getting for the 6950? Also, would a Corsair 750hx PSU be sufficient to run the 6950?

Zaspera, Sep 30, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

On Hold

Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

On Hold

1. On Hold - Similar Threads - Hold

2. Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11: Hello. I am having an issue using windows ink on Windows 11 Pro using Thinkpad Pen Pro.The hold to right click is interfering with all photo editing software. I cannot disable it in any way. If I want to draw any line, I have to drag it out of the circle, about 4mm, before it...
  3. Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11: Hello. I am having an issue using windows ink on Windows 11 Pro using Thinkpad Pen Pro.The hold to right click is interfering with all photo editing software. I cannot disable it in any way. If I want to draw any line, I have to drag it out of the circle, about 4mm, before it...
  4. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  5. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  6. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

7. I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...: I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to scroll. There is no updates for my windows and I have a wired typhoon mouse, can someone help?I know this isnt directed related to microsoft but is their a chance someone knows what I need...
  8. I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...

I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...: I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to scroll. There is no updates for my windows and I have a wired typhoon mouse, can someone help?I know this isnt directed related to microsoft but is their a chance someone knows what I need...
  9. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  10. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...