Windows 10: on Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - 06E9

Discus and support on Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - 06E9 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a new PC and the only driver that will not install through windows is this one. I'm very limited on my pc knowledge and don't want to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Driver170, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Driver170 Win User

on Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - 06E9

I just got a new PC and the only driver that will not install through windows is this one. I'm very limited on my pc knowledge and don't want to start downloading random drivers

Thanks

:)

Driver170, Dec 2, 2020

2. Unknown Device: Asus Z490 Strix Gaming -E

Not a problem and I just curious if you did use Asus Forum and or Asus Technical Support to ask about the Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - 06E9 missing driver!

coolmistry, Dec 2, 2020
  3. John Ado Win User
    Intel(R) Serial IO DMA Controller showing "No drivers installed"

Hi Joshua,

DMA Controller is usually associated with your hard disk because it speeds up memory operations. What is the make and model of your device? Have you tried contacting the manufacturer? We found this

link
    , see if it helps.

Best regards.

John Ado, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Majulook Win User

Intel Corporation - System - 30.100.2020.7 (2) ?

Anyone know what this is for exactly
    Intel Corporation - System - 30.100.2020.7 (2)
    It appeared to day

Windows 20H2 (OS Build 19042.630)

OK found it /them...
    Intel Serial GPIO Host controller
    Intel Serial IO I2C host Controller (multiple devices)

Majulook, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

1. on Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - 06E9 - Similar Threads - Intel Serial I2C

2. Intel sd host controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel sd host controller: I am trying to downgrade my Toshiba satellite CL45-C4330 to windows seven, but the installer keeps saying i need a driver for the device Intel sd host controller and tells me to load a driver. Where do I find this driver or is there a work around?...
  3. Intel sd host controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel sd host controller: I am trying to downgrade my Toshiba satellite CL45-C4330 to windows seven, but the installer keeps saying i need a driver for the device Intel sd host controller and tells me to load a driver. Where do I find this driver or is there a work around?...
  4. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  5. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  6. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  7. Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.: I need HALP. I accidentally deleted this USB controller from my Device Manager. I was trying to troubleshoot an issue with my Midi controller that wasn't registering in my laptop. Now I can't access my program files. I need help trying to undo my mistake. If you need...
  8. Intel R 5 series/ 3400series chipset family USB enhanced host controller-3834

Intel R 5 series/ 3400series chipset family USB enhanced host controller-3834: Hi all, my laptop will not recognise my USB ports. The message above means nothing to me. Be grateful if someone could help as I have tried all the suggestions it the manual.Bob...
  9. Intel(R) graphics control panel stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel(R) graphics control panel stopped working: Opened mcafee lifesave and PC went unresponsive. The cursor and ctrl alt delete didnt work. Fyi keyboard's caps lock wouldn't respond. And windows didnt reboot itself so I Did a force shut down and successfully booted. Could somebody enlighten me on what exactly happened?...
  10. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R): Hi guys, I have a Lenovo y50-70 and it recently had an upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, the latest USB 3.0 driver from Microsoft had over-ride the Intel driver. Now, my bluetooth can detect bluetooth devices but unable to pair and connect. Lenovo support can't do...