Windows 10: On Invoke "find my phone"

Discus and support On Invoke "find my phone" in Cortana to solve the problem; On the Invoke speaker, I ask Cortana to find my phone and she says "No phone to ring. Install the cortana app" I have the app on an iphone but there... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LukeBrewer, Nov 23, 2018.

1. On Invoke "find my phone"

On the Invoke speaker, I ask Cortana to find my phone and she says "No phone to ring. Install the cortana app"

I have the app on an iphone but there is no way I can see to enable it.

If you ask the cortana app on my phone, she says "You don't have a phone to ring. Install the cortana app"which makes NO sense.

Anyone know how to enable it?

(Why is everything is so hard to do on Cortana? On Alexa, I just tell her my number and she enabled the app and rang my phone.)

:)

LukeBrewer, Nov 23, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

On Invoke "find my phone"

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

On Invoke "find my phone"

1. On Invoke "find my phone" - Similar Threads - Invoke find phone

2. Windows doesn't find my phone connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't find my phone connected: I tried to send some photos from my Android to my laptop running Win 10 ProBut as i connected the usb, my laptop didn;t recognize my phone, it seemed that it didn't detect my phone. Please help...
  3. Windows doesn't find my phone connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't find my phone connected: I tried to send some photos from my Android to my laptop running Win 10 ProBut as i connected the usb, my laptop didn;t recognize my phone, it seemed that it didn't detect my phone. Please help...
  4. Windows doesn't find my phone connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. find my phone with hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    find my phone with hotmail account: find my phone with hot mail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-phone-with-hotmail-account/28f4dac5-d56c-4801-865d-f48b2e424122
  6. Cortana Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Invoke: Cortana stopped working correctly on the invoke as of 7/27. When I ask for the forcast, I get the definition of forcast. If I'm more specific Iike what is the current temperature I get the I can't help with that. This happens on all 3cof my Invokes...
  7. Cortana Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Invoke: Alarm does not go off at requested time. I set alarm for 5:50 Am . Alarm goes off at 8:50 am. Invoke will verify Alarm is sr.et at 550, if request time, time will be correct. I have factory reset with same results...
  8. Cannot Invoke Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Invoke Cortana: System: ASUS M32CD 64-bit, Intel Core i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz,, 4 Cores, 8 GB DRAM, 4 TB Harddrive OS: Windows 10 Home, V 10.0.16299 Build 16299 (factory installed, updates up to date) Despite a mention of Cortana here and there, I can't make it run. My screen never quite...
  9. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  10. Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Find My Phone in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no phone to ring. install cortana app