Windows 10: On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks instead of...

Discus and support On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks instead of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks, some of which were unsolvable, instead of the easy deck that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alienne, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Alienne Win User

On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks instead of...

On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks, some of which were unsolvable, instead of the easy deck that was expected. Each time I exited and restarted there was a different layout of cards. I eventually found a layout I could solve, but until I realised it was bugged, it was extremely frustrating being told it was easy, when the first deck was unsolvable.

:)

Alienne, Jun 8, 2023
  2. TooCoolJo Win User

Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges since June 11th

On june 11th my Microsoft jigsaw daily challenges stopped working. I open jigsaw, select daily challenge, watch the commercial and then it tanks. Each and every time. I've done a reset, wsreset, uninstall/reinstall.
    i'm running windows 10, it is up-to-date. Also, all of my jigsaw history has disappeared. And if i look at prize history, none of the "badges" i won in 2017 or 2018 are showing up (and they were there before June 11th).
    And all of the collections i have downloaded and played (in classic jigsaw) are gone, also. it is like all my history was wiped out on June 11th. Please help!

TooCoolJo, Jun 8, 2023
  3. klondike solitaire, solvable decks

how do i set klondike for solvable decks

johnbourne1, Jun 8, 2023
  4. JimBeam7 Win User

On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks instead of...

Can't play daily challenges

The last time I could play daily challenges on Microsoft Jigsaw was June 11, 2018. Since that time when I bring up the daily challenges and click on one of them, the screen goes dark with the revolving white dots (as if it is trying to load something),
    and after about 5 seconds, a cursor with the revolving blue circle appears and Jigsaw goes away. There is no message indicating a problem, etc. The game simply quits.

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have played the Jigsaw Jam and regular Jigsaw without a problem. I have signed onto Xbox without a problem by touching the Xbox icon in the upper right of the screen. When in the daily challenges, I can
    look at the calendar and click on past days without a problem. But if I click on a game to play, even one prior to June 11th which I have already won, the game goes into the death spiral previously mentioned. If I have Task Manager on when I click on a daily
    challenge, I see a little bit of send & receive on the wi-fi, and then jigsaw goes away.

I don't know what happened on June 12th, but something changed.

JimBeam7, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

1. On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks instead of... - Similar Threads - June 3rd June

2. June 4, 2015 Klondike not solvable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    June 4, 2015 Klondike not solvable: June 4, 2015 Klondike is not solvable. It requires earning 735 points in no more than 125 moves. I clear the board in less than 125 moves but fall short by 15 points. There is no way to earn more points as no more cards are available....
  3. June 4, 2015 Klondike not solvable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    June 4, 2015 Klondike not solvable: June 4, 2015 Klondike is not solvable. It requires earning 735 points in no more than 125 moves. I clear the board in less than 125 moves but fall short by 15 points. There is no way to earn more points as no more cards are available....
  4. ALL of the completed daily challenges for all of June no longer there,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL of the completed daily challenges for all of June no longer there,: This morning started the daily challenges and ALL of the completed daily challenges for all of June no longer there, each day shows 0/5 when last night they were all 5/5. Do not give me any BS trouble shooting about it being on my end. It is exactly the same on my PC, Phone,...
  5. ALL of the completed daily challenges for all of June no longer there,

ALL of the completed daily challenges for all of June no longer there,: This morning started the daily challenges and ALL of the completed daily challenges for all of June no longer there, each day shows 0/5 when last night they were all 5/5. Do not give me any BS trouble shooting about it being on my end. It is exactly the same on my PC, Phone,...
  6. Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped: *Microsoft Solitaire for Android* Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it...
  7. Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped

Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped: *Microsoft Solitaire for Android* Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it...
  8. All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.: All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing. I was current for the month of June with everydays gamies completed. Until today. I had one game to complete. Now all of Junes games are showing 0/5...
  9. All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.

All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.: All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing. I was current for the month of June with everydays gamies completed. Until today. I had one game to complete. Now all of Junes games are showing 0/5...
  10. On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks instead of...

On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks instead of...: On June 3rd and June 8th the Klondike daily challenge was giving random decks, some of which were unsolvable, instead of the easy deck that was expected. Each time I exited and restarted there was a different layout of cards. I eventually found a layout I could solve, but...